NOW DRINKING !!!!

I had some vodka straight last July at a party, but I was already drunk when I started drinking it. But sure enough, I did get sick later that night. But it was quite awhile later, so I don't know if it was because of the vodka or not.
That was the last I've been sick (thank God), come to think of it...

Was doing margaritas at dinner, strawberry margaritas after dinner, and now i'm washing it all down with Coors Light.

Ramen soup rules. If I don't eat out, my diet consist 100% of Ramen, cereal and sandwiches. (Not good at and don't like cooking...)

SexyDevilGirl said:
:| voy a cocinar para ti

Gracias...hace un tiempo me dijiste que ibas a cocinar posole para mi, nunca he probado posole... ojala que pronto lo prueba probar de tus manos...

Bouville said:
It was a long time ago, there was a gig in the house of a friend so people were outside drinking and well, we were broken so we bought a bottle of cheap vodka and the owner of the house brought hot cocoa to mix it with the vodka so we said, what the hell!!! It was horrible at first...really horrible but after a few drinks, it felt so fucking good...

LOL
My wife once drank vodka mixed with Crystal Lite crystals, which is a sugar-free Kool-Aid knockoff.

To this day if I even mention the words Crystal Lite around her she gives me the most scathing look.

Back