NOW DRINKING !!!!

SexyDevilGirl said:
^ :shock:

that stuff is awful :x

I know but I haven had the time to go shopping for groceries...it is the only thing I have for the moment...I have a bottle of Chivas Regal but I am saving it for this friday... :evil:

Bouville said:
I do not know my friend, I only know that it tastes like shit...

LOL

LOL I believe you, especially if it is a Sunny D thing, cause that stuff sure the hell taste like shit...

I don't exactly know what shit tastes like, but I know evil- really well :evil:

Reminds me of when I was a teenager buying Sunny D and putting like an entire bottle of Vodka in it LOL

Where the hell did you ever come up with vodka and cocoa?! Was it something that you discovered by accident, or do people actually drink that?

Crusher said:
Where the hell did you ever come up with vodka and cocoa?! Was it something that you discovered by accident, or do people actually drink that?

It was a long time ago, there was a gig in the house of a friend so people were outside drinking and well, we were broken so we bought a bottle of cheap vodka and the owner of the house brought hot cocoa to mix it with the vodka so we said, what the hell!!! It was horrible at first...really horrible but after a few drinks, it felt so fucking good...

LOL

...And thus the vodka-cocoa martini was born.

I think I am going to take your word on that one, as far as it being worth it after a few. If they're really that bad at first I doubt if I would be able to keep them down...

Crusher said:
...And thus the vodka-cocoa martini was born.

I think I am going to take your word on that one, as far as it being worth it after a few. If they're really that bad at first I doubt if I would be able to keep them down...

Just take it easy mate... :)

I am very familiar with the Maddog 20/20 and the Strawberry Hill here in Ohio as well...

My acquired problem with vodka is this: on the way to a 'Monsters of Rock' concert I decided to drink a fifth of vodka and a gallon of o.j. in the backseat of the car. Long story short, I ended up getting my stomach pumped. Missed the entire concert. Can't stomach vodka since...

LOL shouldn't have had the O.J. The Citric acid causes the pyloric valve in your stomach to contract, thereby causing the alcohol to absorb too quickly in your bloodstream- drink it straight :evil:

Back