NOW DRINKING !!!!

ewil said:
Same cider?
Your playing "Canadian Surviors", huh? LOL

Had some bad news yesterday im afraid old friend :|

VSCC, Mallory Park 25th July 2004
The non championship Formula Junior race at Mallory Park was marred by a serious accident which befell Richard Fry during practice in his Cooper. Our thoughts are with Richard and his family and our hopes of a speedy recovery.

He's a close friend of mine, sadly he's not in a very good way at all :|

Bockaaarck said:

The non championship Formula Junior race at Mallory Park was marred by a serious accident which befell Richard Fry during practice in his Cooper. Our thoughts are with Richard and his family and our hopes of a speedy recovery.

Oh, fuck... :(
I didn't know...
I'm sorry...
I hope that he gets better... :|

Bockaaarck said:

:grouphug: My thoughts are too buddy :(

Hopefully all will be ok :|

Bockaaarck said:

:grouphug: he will be in our thoughts

:grouphug:

Bocky,I'm sorry :|

I know you said he's in a bad way, but miracles do happen, We were told we would loose Jake.

I hope he gets better :)

images
images

wicker nomad said:
:grouphug:

Bocky,I'm sorry :|

I know you said he's in a bad way, but miracles do happen, We were told we would loose Jake.

I hope he gets better :)

Thanks everyone, he's as tough as old boots, so i'm sure he'll be ok. It just worries me when there's nothing you can do :|

Thanks very much for your support, i know his wife Jenny and the children will appreciate any support they get :grouphug: Thank you

Back