NOW DRINKING !!!!

Having a large rum, from my new Harry Potter cinema cup, which i got on Sunday :D

Actually it was rather embarrassing as my girlfriend wanted to see the film ( :err: ) and when we got to the cinema, a coach load of kids had arrived :x

In my gentleman like efforts to ensure my girlfriend ( who wanted to see the film, nothing to do with me :err: ) got a decent seat. I "pegged" it up to the front of the kiosk, to get the best tickets.

As i reached the front of the queueing area, my foot got caught on a metal stand, the ones that have that stetchy security tape ( stupid stands :x )

Of course i went flying, and bit the dust really hard,ending up with my face pressed against the bottom of the ticket kiosk :x :x :x

The coach load of children, who by this time had dis-embarked, started to laugh :x little fuckers. Anyway, i managed to get the tickets and some good seats, but had to endure the mockery of children for 3 hours :x :x :x

This incident has marked me for life :cry:

Bockaaarck said:
Having a large rum, from my new Harry Potter cinema cup, which i got on Sunday :D

Actually it was rather embarrassing as my girlfriend wanted to see the film ( :err: ) and when we got to the cinema, a coach load of kids had arrived :x

In my gentleman like efforts to ensure my girlfriend ( who wanted to see the film, nothing to do with me :err: ) got a decent seat. I "pegged" it up to the front of the kiosk, to get the best tickets.

As i reached the front of the queueing area, my foot got caught on a metal stand, the ones that have that stetchy security tape ( stupid stands :x )

Of course i went flying, and bit the dust really hard,ending up with my face pressed against the bottom of the ticket kiosk :x :x :x

The coach load of children, who by this time had dis-embarked, started to laugh :x little fuckers. Anyway, i managed to get the tickets and some good seats, but had to endure the mockery of children for 3 hours :x :x :x

sorry but...LMAO LOL LOL

I saw the film last week...but only cos Luke wanted to :wink: :err:

Bockaaarck said:

:grouphug:

It's okay Bocky- they'll all grow up to be Vacuum cleaner salesmen and Hookers with V.D. :D

orangina%20mini.jpg

a fresh one...........

Back