NOW DRINKING !!!!

Really cant stand Stella........... prefer Kron 1664
Dont think I will ever be able to look at blue aftershock ever again after the new year piss up.
Me and my m8 got back at 3 int the morning and opened my nice new bottle and theres about an inch left in the bottom, I feel ill just lookin at it now :oops:

rockin_plumber said:
Really cant stand Stella........... prefer Kron 1664
Dont think I will ever be able to look at blue aftershock ever again after the new year piss up.
Me and my m8 got back at 3 int the morning and opened my nice new bottle and theres about an inch left in the bottom, I feel ill just lookin at it now :oops:

LOL LOL LOL classic :D I can understand people not liking Stella, i guess its a bit like "Marmite", you either like it, or you don't. I've always been lucky with booze, i've never had anything which has turned me nasty or made me want to puke at the smell of it :)

I've only tried the red after shock and OMFG is that stuff potent :shock: ..i've never felt so ill as I did after that stuff.......NEVER AGAIN!!

wicker nomad said:
I've only tried the red after shock and OMFG is that stuff potent :shock: ..i've never felt so ill as I did after that stuff.......NEVER AGAIN!!

I got some blue here i'll PM it to yah I cant drink it :D

rockin_plumber said:
wicker nomad said:

I got some blue here i'll PM it to yah I cant drink it :D
Thanks ....but no thanks!! :D

Lets face it though, you can't be a nice cup of tea, especially if you've got a digestive or bourbon to dunk in it :D

rockin_plumber said:
Bockaaarck said:
Lets face it though, you can't be a nice cup of tea, especially if you've got a digestive or bourbon to dunk in it :D

I gotta boil the goddam kettle for that :?

Lazybones LOL LOL LOL , you could boil the kettle and make a nice Jamaican or Irish coffee, now that would be nice :D

Back