NOW DRINKING !!!!

rockin_plumber said:
It aint Ltd Edtn coz its till in Tesco & Asda & Sainsburys :banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm steering clear of any booze at the moment....I know that i'd give in and smoke if I had more than one drink :oops:

wicky said:
:banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm steering clear of any booze at the moment....I know that i'd give in and smoke if I had more than one drink :oops:

SO you aint had any booze as well as given up smokin :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thinking about it...I have had a few drinks since I quit....but not many, and when I knew I was feeling strong enough to resist the cigs. I know i'm not strong enough at the moment :oops:

Apple Lucozade
new_luco_apple.jpg

for the 1st time, i'm trying the new coca-cola 'Coca-Cola Zero' It's normally the same coca as the Classic but without 'the bad sugar'. Fuck off ; I can't refind the savor of the only real Coca-Coca : Classic

This new one had just been created coz the lightis more drunk by the women, so the created a new package more 'man' for the men that have the shame to drink the light :x

coca-cola-zero.jpg

Frenchy said:
for the 1st time, i'm trying the new coca-cola 'Coca-Cola Zero' It's normally the same coca as the Classic but without 'the bad sugar'. Fuck off ; I can't refind the savor of the only real Coca-Coca : Classic

This new one had just been created coz the lightis more drunk by the women, so the created a new package more 'man' for the men that have the shame to drink the light :x

coca-cola-zero.jpg

:err: I didnt think you would feel so strongly about this

Back