Now Downloading

MaidenMadness said:
is that your comment on the album or are you just turning a blind eye on his downloading?

about his downlaoding, i'm bored :|

but took the album at the shop today to listen to it :oops: (even if I said at Ivan somewhere in the now playing thread that i promised to not listen to it :err:)

Frenchy said:
about his downlaoding, i'm bored :|

but took the album at the shop today to listen to it :oops: (even if I said at Ivan somewhere in the now playing thread that i promised to not listen to it :err:)
why would you promise you wouldn't listen to an album?

Frenchy said:
no coz they were in their groove at this period
right
the groove
an album just came out and made lots of $$$
so they though why not release a sequel to that album and make even more money off it
sales are guaranteed then just cause of the name :wink:

only, the album was good so nobody looks at it like pure money making

MaidenMadness said:
right
the groove
an album just came out and made lots of $$$
so they though why not release a sequel to that album and make even more money off it
sales are guaranteed then just cause of the name :wink:

only, the album was good so nobody looks at it like pure money making

a 3rd part of the keeper is ridiculous and is a back walk in their evolution especially when you know their albums chameleon and dark ride which are really great musicaly

Frenchy said:
a 3rd part of the keeper is ridiculous and is a back walk in their evolution especially when you know their albums chameleon and dark ride which are really great musicaly

they were pride of this ones when they recorded them and after saw the sells, they ignored them and did a come back to easy things :x

so they're using name to sell albums
its not like maiden are different

only maiden use bands name to ensure sales and helloween use album's name
honestly now
do you really think DoD would be so comercially successful if it was released by some lesser known band and not maiden?

MaidenMadness said:
so they're using name to sell albums
its not like maiden are different

only maiden use bands name to ensure sales and helloween use album's name
honestly now
do you really think DoD would be so comercially successful if it was released by some lesser known band and not maiden?

it's not what I try to say MM, it's just that helloween returned their coat when they saw that dar ride didn't sell, Maiden always played the same sort of music, their own and they don't have probs with that, Helloween and this fuckin M. Weikath decided to return to a sure value and refind their fan base. The thing that I don't like in that is that they can play some real interesting music and they chose to capitalize on their past :|

Frenchy said:
it's not what I try to say MM, it's just that helloween returned their coat when they saw that dar ride didn't sell, Maiden always played the same sort of music, their own and they don't have probs with that, Helloween and this fuckin M. Weikath decided to return to a sure value and refind their fan base. The thing that I don't like in that is that they can play some real interesting music and they chose to capitalize on their past :|

:? :? :?

Back