No PM or E-mails about Hub Registration Please!

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
I've had to send out over 20 e-mails this week all saying exactly the same thing. To make it clear, once and for all (hopefully):

If you want to register for the MP3 hub do so in this thread -
http://www.maiden-world.com/forum/topic563.html.

Don't e-mail or PM the site admins, or anyone else about it, because they wont be able to help and will probably get quite annoyed about the same questions being asked of them constantly. I'm not involved in any way, but I'm posting here to hopefully prevent having to answer 20 more e-mails before the week's out.

Also: Please dont start loads of threads all about the hub registration, and in different sections of the board. Its just a waste of time. From now on any correspondence I recieve about the mp3 hub registration will be posted directly back to the forums.

Hi,

Could you please register me to the lossless hub ?
I will respect the rules (only lossless format / non official video or music).

Thanx

PS : how can i know if i'm registred ? (i need a password, i think ??)

I am utterly stunned that people would post registration requests in a thread specifically asking people not to talk to the board admins about registration.

Locked.

Just a note. This thread does not mean dont e-mail or PM about registration at all. It means don't PM/e-mail me about it. The contact form is included in this.

If the hub instructions tell you to PM or e-mail someone, then they should be fine with recieving e-mails about it and you should go ahead.

Just to clear that up.

Back