next album

Rainmaker_RI said:
They said that they come to Croatia in summer 2006 :banana: :banana:

where you read that? who said that?

Darth Carnarius said:
that would be great,next album is supossed to go out in november 2006...

I heard some rumors about june 2006 :?

Ivan said:
I heard some rumors about june 2006 :?

I hope even earlier, in an interview in a magazine Bruce told they should start working on the follow up for dance of death in november 2005. First the DOTR dvd planned for februari 6th

Here are some news from the interview with Bruce:

BD: "In march of 2006 we will start recording the new studio album and it might be released in october, we will start a tour in this same month through Europe and in the beggining og 2007 we may return to Brazil and south america. That I know is expected to happen. About the tour with only classics, we have nothing planned for Brazil. It could be nice to do something like this if we play in another edition of Rock In Rio, really I don´t know in with moment it can possibly ocurr."

I read somewhere it was intended to be released on june the sixth, which would mean an album being released on 6/6/6 (a great date for the beast to release an album you know... :evil: )
But anyway, now I've read in this very same topic, that Bruce has said it may go out on October... I dunno :(

The album wont come out June 6 2006....But it certainly is a date for Maiden to release something :evil:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Back