New? Lurking? Introduce Yourself!

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
If you're one of the many people who've registered and not posted, why not introduce yourself with a post here.

You're free to start threads and post on other topics, the forum is a friendly place so why not get involved in the discussion?

I´ve been registered for some time now, but not posted much, so I might take the oppurtunity to introduce myself here.
I first heard Iron Maiden when I was about 15 years old in 1989 or 1990.The first song was Can I play with madness? and from then on I was hooked. Since then I´ve attended 4 Maiden concerts and 2 Bruce Dickinson solo concerts.
I live in Malmoe in the South of Sweden, so I usually travel to Copenhagen when I´m going to concerts.
Apart from Maiden I like bands such as Motorhead, Scorpions, Alice Cooper, Sonata Arctica and Nightwish.
Well, that was just a little about me.

HELLO MATES,

I´ve not been posting a lot here, but I sometimes take round see what is going on here. I´m a maiden fan since 1983, when I got Piece of Mind.

:cross:

Hello, I'm not all that new to the place but I have very few posts. You may know me on the IMBB as (yep, you guessed it) "Duncan".

Hello everyone!

I'm a Maiden fan from the land of polarbears and alcohol :drunk: .
I've been registered in many different maiden forums, but I have never sent many posts because I'm not happy in/on/at (choose the right one.. I'm too tired to think..) and I don't think that anyone could understand what I am talking about.
So, if you see a weird guy wandering around this forum and you can't understand what language is he speaking..don't worry. It's just me.. :breakdance:

Hey, I'm a quite new user, but I think I'll mainly be posting at the Finnish area, but I will invade you some time, aye?

QazKFD in da house, you know :p

I have been here for a few days now, but mostly in the finnish area so greetings to everyone! :p I've listened Maiden for about six years and never had any signs of getting bored to their music, long live Iron Maiden!

Welcome to you to escudo

ola.gif

hey all, im also new to this forum...i'm Martin and from the land of the vikings...no not Norway...Sweden :) Been listening to Maiden since 80 when my brother bought the first album, since then i'm a Maiden freak :D

The other bands i listen to is: Dark Tranquillity, Evergrey, Metallica (old), Ozzy, Helloween... 8)

Back