New Hauls

Cyrus said:
I got the NML EP today :edmetal:
Me too :D ...actually I got it yesterday, but I got it at same day as you got it which is yesterday, but in your message today, monday...
Confusing...
dizzy.gif

ewil said:
Me too :D ...actually I got it yesterday, but I got it at same day as you got it which is yesterday, but in your message today, monday...
Confusing...
dizzy.gif
LOL LOL very!! :?

Bought a new copy of X-Factor, some Latin Jazz, a few video games, and some really weird band called High on fire :shock:

I just bought:

In Flames-Soundtrack to your Escape
High on Fire-Art of Self Defense
U2-Best of 1990-2000
Children of Bodom-Hate Crew Deathroll
My Dying Bride-Turn loose the Swans

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

SexyDevilGirl said:
I already knew some of the songs off of it- so I decided to pick it up. 8)

You will love it!

You should also check out The Angel and the Dark River, specially the edition that comes with a bonus live cd...

I like My Dying Bride so much...

Bouville said:
You will love it!

You should also check out The Angel and the Dark River, specially the edition that comes with a bonus live cd...

I like My Dying Bride so much...

I really like them alot too. But it's so hard to find them at any of the record shops out here. :x

SexyDevilGirl said:
I really like them alot too. But it's so hard to find them at any of the record shops out here. :x

Try The End, I cand send you the link again...they have almost all MDB catalogue...try also ebay... you can find their records there. I bought a MDB Long Sleeve T-Shirt last week...

:)

Bouville said:
Try The End, I cand send you the link again...they have almost all MDB catalogue...try also ebay... you can find their records there. I bought a MDB Long Sleeve T-Shirt last week...

LOL Oh I still have the link-I've shopped there too. It's just that sometimes I get the urge to shop for music or books and need to buy and have the stuff NOW :x :x

It's called instant gratification :wink:
I have very little restraint for certain things :|

SexyDevilGirl said:
LOL Oh I still have the link-I've shopped there too. It's just that sometimes I get the urge to shop for music or books and need to buy and have the stuff NOW :x :x

It's called instant gratification :wink:
I have very little restraint for certain things :|

I know what you mean :wink:

The only way for me to buy records is online, I can't go everytime to San Francisco to buy records and here in "Shallow" Alto you can't find anything decent and well, the situation is worst at the Stanford Bookstore.

The End is a very realiable on line store... and they have almost everything!

Bouville said:
I know what you mean :wink:

The only way for me to buy records is online, I can't go everytime to San Francisco to buy records and here in "Shallow" Alto you can't find anything decent and well, the situation is worst at the Stanford Bookstore.

The End is a very realiable on line store... and they have almost everything!

I know how that is- but a new record shop opened up two blocks from me-and they sell records and older stuff. I will have to go check it out very soon :shock:
I would hate to have to go to San Francisco just to buy music-everytime I go there I get lost :x :x

SexyDevilGirl said:
I know how that is- but a new record shop opened up two blocks from me-and they sell records and older stuff. I will have to go check it out very soon :shock:
I would hate to have to go to San Francisco just to buy music-everytime I go there I get lost :x :x

Next time you come to San Francisco... you would not get lost.

:wink:

Bouville said:
Next time you come to San Francisco... you would not get lost.

:wink:

LOL I hope not :evil:

But I have an impeccable sense of direction-I never get lost anywhere, even in cities I've never been to. But for some reason it always happens there. :?

SexyDevilGirl said:
LOL I hope not :evil:

But I have an impeccable sense of direction-I never get lost anywhere, even in cities I've never been to. But for some reason it always happens there. :?

I do not why is that, I never get lost there... I always have my map in my hands to every city I go, just in case... I once got lost in Madrid and I ended in the junkies district :shock:

Bouville said:
I do not why is that, I never get lost there... I always have my map in my hands to every city I go, just in case... I once got lost in Madrid and I ended in the junkies district :shock:

I got lost in San Francisco last year when I was staying there for the Gimme' Ed tour. I ended up in Oakland- alot LOL

And I couldn't find a friggin' Denny's restaurant anwhere- we ended up eating Taco Bell :x :x

SexyDevilGirl said:
I got lost in San Francisco last year when I was staying there for the Gimme' Ed tour. I ended up in Oakland- alot LOL

And I couldn't find a friggin' Denny's restaurant anwhere- we ended up eating Taco Bell :x :x

Oakland? Now that's really bad! LOL

I don't like taco bell at all...

Back