New Hauls

Over the weekend I got a new xbox, my old one died and just thought I'd buy a new one :|

I got the Elite, a copy of Halo ODST and some other Brothers in Arms game which I'll probably never play :err: all for £180 :banana: :edmetal: :banana: the joys of having a girlfriend who works in Currys :D

Also my Dream Theater ticket arrived yesterday, come on! :edmetal:

Ben said:
Over the weekend I got a new xbox, my old one died and just thought I'd buy a new one :|

I got the Elite, a copy of Halo ODST and some other Brothers in Arms game which I'll probably never play :err: all for £180 :banana: :edmetal: :banana: the joys of having a girlfriend who works in Currys :D

Also my Dream Theater ticket arrived yesterday, come on! :edmetal:

and no the new Kiss album :eek: :eek: :|

megadeth-endgame.png

ALL HAIL FINALLY GETTING PAID!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :edmetal:

The new WASP album - Babylon

Thunder - The thrill of it all

:banana:

And on Friday I won an Iron maiden First ten years CD boxed set on Ebay :banana: I had the Vinyl set for years but now I have the cd one to go with it :D :D :D

afraidtoshooteddie said:
The new WASP album - Babylon

Thunder - The thrill of it all

:banana:

And on Friday I won an Iron maiden First ten years CD boxed set on Ebay :banana: I had the Vinyl set for years but now I have the cd one to go with it :D :D :D

lucky man :eek: :eek: :eek:

happy for you fraidy :banana: :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
filmed as never :err:

Woot does that mean :?

hummmm, frenchy's bug :err: LOL LOL

maybe i wrote like i thought :oops:

well, we can see them play with some really good views :err:

hey rocky, missy bought me another Foo's dvd, the famous at wembley stadium for 5€ !!!! 8)

now i think she's really in love with Dave :err: :(

wembley.jpg

Frenchy said:
hey rocky, missy bought me another Foo's dvd, the famous at wembley stadium for 5€ !!!! 8)

wembley.jpg

I can say :)

I WAS THERE :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal:

What a night :fist:
What a gig :fist:

Amazing :|

Dave is god :metal:

rockin_plumber said:
Frenchy said:

wembley.jpg

I can say :)

I WAS THERE :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal:

What a night :fist:
What a gig :fist:

Amazing :|

Dave is god :metal:

yeah, i know you were there !!! i told that to miisy when we watched it, and tried to find you, but didn't LOL LOL

yeah fantastic gig :fist: they never stop :eek: and what to say about jimmy and john Paul 8) 8) Did i see some tears on Dave's face at the end :err:

Frenchy said:
yeah, i know you were there !!! i told that to miisy when we watched it, and tried to find you, but didn't LOL LOL

yeah fantastic gig :fist: they never stop :eek: and what to say about jimmy and john Paul 8) 8) Did i see some tears on Dave's face at the end :err:

I tried to find me but couldnt either :(

As Dave is looking out from the stage towards us 8) I would be on his right about a third if the way down the walkway :err: I think LOL Looking slightly drunky :err:

I think was a bit overwhelmed by the reaction and the enormity of the gig...
And the amazing reaction from us of course 8)

Seems very gracious and doesnt take it all for granted...

Back