New Hauls

Last album I got is Primordial's The gathering Wilderness. I still haven't listened to it thoroughly. Long songs, definitely not an easy album. It's demanding.

Carcass- Heartwork
Abdullah- Graveyard Poetry
Blind Dog-Captain Dog Rides Again
Bongzilla-Stash
Anathema- A Natural Disaster

:banana:

SexyDevilGirl said:
Carcass- Heartwork
Abdullah- Graveyard Poetry
Blind Dog-Captain Dog Rides Again
Bongzilla-Stash
Anathema- A Natural Disaster

:banana:

I love the last Anathema (already a masterpiece). I'm a big fan of this band
and the heartwork's carcass is a great one too
I don't know others :D

the_nomad said:
I love the last Anathema (already a masterpiece). I'm a big fan of this band
and the heartwork's carcass is a great one too
I don't know others :D

Those 2 are really good :D

The other bands are American- Stoner Doom :err:

the_nomad said:
I'll listen to them :headbang:

Stoner rules :headbang:

If you ever want to check out a very heavy and awesome band check out High On Fire- they kick ass. Their new album Blessed Black Wings is already a contender for 2005's album of the year for many Metal mags. I've been into them for a couple of years now and they are one of the best Stoner bands around 8)

SexyDevilGirl said:
Stoner rules :headbang:

If you ever want to check out a very heavy and awesome band check out High On Fire- they kick ass. Their new album Blessed Black Wings is already a contender for 2005's album of the year for many Metal mags. I've been into them for a couple of years now and they are one of the best Stoner bands around 8)

I'll buy it :wink:

I listen to stoner for few years, like Kyuss, QOTSA, Unida, Hermano, Fu manchu, Atomic Bitchwax, Spiritual Beggars, Orange Goblin, Grand Magus and many more..........

the_nomad said:
I'll buy it :wink:

I listen to stoner for few years, like Kyuss, QOTSA, Unida, Hermano, Fu manchu, Atomic Bitchwax, Spiritual Beggars, Orange Goblin, Grand Magus and many more..........

:banana: Nomad you rock!! I love most of those bands so much. Especially Spiritual Beggars (
dance.gif
). Have you ever heard High On Fire? :?

SexyDevilGirl said:
:banana: Nomad you rock!! I love most of those bands so much. Especially Spiritual Beggars (
dance.gif

no never :( :( but I can't wait now (you know in France if you want to listen to some good sound you must looking for by yourself :withstupid: )

SexyDevilGirl said:
dance.gif

I really like the album of Unida :banana: :banana: :banana:

and they did a 2nd album that will never be available for juridic's problems :( :( that sucks

the_nomad said:
I really like the album of Unida :banana: :banana: :banana:

and they did a 2nd album that will never be available for juridic's problems :( :( that sucks

I recently bought a Unida/Dozer 7" Vinyl for only$3. :banana: It's friggin' sweet. :banana:

I don't like that it's so hard to find any good Stoner band's albums in records stores here- I mean it's the U.S.! most of those bands are from here! :x

SexyDevilGirl said:
I recently bought a Unida/Dozer 7" Vinyl for only$3. :banana: It's friggin' sweet. :banana:

I don't like that it's so hard to find any good Stoner band's albums in records stores here- I mean it's the U.S.! most of those bands are from here! :x

there's a very good spanish band which it's called honcho I think :?

Back