Rush - Moving Pictures
Death - Individual Thought Patterns
Death - Human
Mercyful Fate - Melissa

newest purchase
deep purple - in rock
FINALLY I BOUGHT IT

and a great price as well
only 89 kunas which is a much more acceptable price than they had in the last place i seen this album...... there the price was about 250 kunas

for comparison when maiden were here in 2003 the ticket price for maiden was 220 kunas

Bottle of coke and a pack of Cheesy Doritos, limited edition and super rare from..the college shop :err:

55_1_b.JPG

Quite fancy that

Just back from Exeter, Luke got a new skate board, Jake, some Jeans and me, hair dye...bye bye greys again :D

Speaking of hair dye, I put my foot in it a bit when my mum got back from the hairdressers the other week, she has her hair coloured, purple, red and black and whatever other colour she fancies LOL

I said

"Thatll cover up the grays for a while!"

She just looked like this..

:|

Ben said:
Speaking of hair dye, I put my foot in it a bit when my mum got back from the hairdressers the other week, she has her hair coloured, purple, red and black and whatever other colour she fancies LOL

I said

"Thatll cover up the grays for a while!"

She just looked like this..

:|
I don't blame her LOL Reason I bought some today was mr wicky took great pleasure in telling me that mine were back last night :|

for a good price (9.99€)

200527_155191_1_006.jpg

the new Kate Bush (fantastic)

ae.jpg

the new Neil Diamond (produced by Rick Rubin : how a man can produce Johnny Cash, the new Red Hot and Neil Diamond and sound so nice everytime :eek: )

M_677508_200.gif

and on DVD : a classical

13.jpg

Back