i didn't know this minimates. I need to find it now :D

i find all this one for eddie :shock:
powerslave
rock_1_eddie_powerslave.jpg

somewhere in time
p_rock_b_01.jpg

and number of the beast :err:
p_rock_c_01.jpg

Dunno, 'bout 15 years I think. But I Really started collecting around the time of the Real live tour.

P.s. I have a massive stack of old 'Kerrang' magazines (almost a complete set, from Issue 3 to issue 180 [1981 - 1988]).
Over on Maiden Norway forum, for the last few weeks, I've been scanning all the old Maiden articles I could find.
Rather than re-post them here,(it'll take ages), I'll just put the link to the pages:
http://www.maiden666.com/viewtopic.php? ... sc&start=0

Might make good reading for anyone into the history of the band. Contains Articles, adverts, reviews, etc.

cheers

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Dunno, 'bout 15 years I think. But I Really started collecting around the time of the Real live tour.

P.s. I have a massive stack of old 'Kerrang' magazines (almost a complete set, from Issue 3 to issue 180 [1981 - 1988]).
Over on Maiden Norway forum, for the last few weeks, I've been scanning all the old Maiden articles I could find.
Rather than re-post them here,(it'll take ages), I'll just put the link to the pages:
http://www.maiden666.com/viewtopic.php? ... sc&start=0

Might make good reading for anyone into the history of the band. Contains Articles, adverts, reviews, etc.

cheers

same here, I collect all interviews, photos et report live or others since 1984 that are published in France each months (magazines are : Enfer magazine, Hard-rock mag, Rock Hard mag, Hard & Heavy....). I have 3 big files dedicated to Maiden and I started to put some in the 'our maiden photo gallery's topic made by Ivan (question boy :err:).

im0001506wa.jpg

I love the way how youve just got The Soundhouse Tapes floating about at the top, very subtle :D

Great collection dude 8) I'm dribbiling looking at your vinyls :shock:

wicker nomad said:
Love it! LOL I want one!

We should do one for everytime we meet up 8)

for sure, bocky is great :banana: :banana: :banana:

wainting for the one with rocky & fraidy :D

I can't believe it :shock: :shock: :shock:

I refound at my mother my 7" inch single of IRON MAIDEN 'phantom of the opera/run to the hills' :shock: :shock: :shock:

i forgot about it :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

thanx mum for keeping it :grouphug:

45tmaiden.jpg

Back