MW Cardiff shirts

Ben said:
Is that a da da da da da der der at the idea of scantly clad women? :banana:

Are you trying to suggest I might like this idea
d025.gif

da da da da da da der der :banana: :banana:
da da da da da da der der :banana: :banana:

sixxy said:
Do you recon he can do girly size ones too? if i have a reg tee i have to cut em up to show more err flesh! :wink:
Ben will be pleased to know the answer is yes LOL

Had a pm from Steel, if we want them he needs to know fairly soon what we want...Can you all say again what you want and what size :D so I don't get too confused :err:

Oh yeah LOL and what do we want on the back :? Not sure about the rips up now.... maybe just Maiden World and our name :?

Id like this on the back..

mwLogo.png

And on the front the Eddie that we want, with username on the top, center aligned maybe?

Ben said:

mwLogo.png

And on the front the Eddie that we want, with username on the top, center aligned maybe?

:shock: :shock: :shock:
great :banana:

wicky said:
Oh yeah LOL and what do we want on the back .... maybe just Maiden World and our name :?

Sounds Good.....

SIT Eddie for me please.

Let me know when you want the dosh... Send you a cheque or paypal or whatever... :D

BTW n00b :P

Ben said:

mwLogo.png

You dont want much LOL

How about a pic of the Hoff and one of Bruces Arse as well LOL

But yeah that logo would be nice on the back....
Dunno about our username on the front though, Leave that on the back.

:err: Are we pushing our luck now

Think i'm with rockin on this one...sorry Ben :err: I'd prefer the name on the back. What size rockin?

I just came up with this on MS Paint, its very rough, but I think something like this would look cool, obviously the sizes arent right, but you got the picture!

tshirtjx8.jpg

And I dont mind whats on the back, "Maiden World Rips Up Cardiff", I dont mind.

Ben said:
I just came up with this on MS Paint, its very rough, but I think something like this would look cool, obviously the sizes arent right, but you got the picture!

tshirtjx8.jpg

And I dont mind whats on the back, "Maiden World Rips Up Cardiff", I dont mind.

:shock: :shock: wow

I'd like a white T-Shirt with the Brave New World pic on the front and on the back the Maiden-World logo thing that ben has posted with Bockaaarck in Blue writing similar to the colour of the Brave New World album cover Blue and on the Iron Maiden Font

I'll need and XXXL Please and you'd better let me know how much i need to send to your papal account and when you need it there Wicky :banana: :grouphug: :banana:

Back