MP3 Hub??

I Pm`d tv_is_drowning that i agree to terms and conditions and told him what i`d like like my username and PW to be ages ago . Why hasnt he awnsered?

Don't feel bad, I "registered" on the board about 6 days ago and haven't heard anything back. I PM'ed him about a day ago and haven't heard anything back, so I'm figuring that they don't want us to share on there. Come to soulseek into the Iron Maiden Bootleg room and share there, we are always there and all you have to do is post what your nick will be on there to be added to my list. If you are having probs finding the room just refresh your rooms on your soulseek program and wait for a few for it to finish and then you'll see it. :)

MP

BoBo said:
That is just proof that running hub is not an easy job.

No its not an easy job.....that's true. But there may be alot of good traders that are lost because of no one getting back to them and letting them know what's going on. I run an FTP server I know its not easy, but you can't just leave everyone hanging. :(

MP

I told OPs in mp3 hub to register all people from thread, so they don't have to wait for TV. It will be solved during the day.

registration

Hello!

Everybody is pm-ed till trashpaper on page 15. He is the last user who sent a message to that thead now.
Hub is down at the moment, but I will start registrate ppl who sent back pm as the hub will on again.

Back