most powerful album

TheLongestWang

By most powerful i mean like.makes you feel good powerful lyrics(bruce dickison does lyrics so you know its gona be good :banana: )and stuff like that

my album i think is a matter of life and death becasue the lyrics are soo high pitched and lots of the songs make me feel good and i usally sing along to songs like the longest day or these colours dont run:)

x factor , the lyrics and atmospfehere are so strong i can't even describe it , one of the best albums ever!

SSOASS 8)

Still my favourite. The one I can speed along to in a car, the one I can warm up to sports with, the one I can get drunk with. Multifunctional.

Rockhardchick666 said:
SSOASS 8)

Still my favourite. The one I can speed along to in a car, the one I can warm up to sports with, the one I can get drunk with. Multifunctional.

:shock: :shock: :shock: They let YOU drive

rockin_plumber said:
I have to say SSOASS or SIT.... Im torn between both really :D
Its hard mate...You know My Fav is SIT...but im gonna go for Brave New World..Bruce's Return & boy did they deliver a Powerful Album

Deadman Rockin said:
Its hard mate...You know My Fav is SIT...but im gonna go for Brave New World..Bruce's Return & boy did they deliver a Powerful Album

You could be right there.... LOL

Rockhardchick666 said:
Thanks asswipe.

Of course I drive.

164858.png

I very like Fear of the Dark cause it was first maiden album wich i had. But the most POWERfull is... probably POWERslave ;)

As you didn't say most powerful Maiden album i would have to say:

Blaze of Obscurity by Pariah :banana: :banana: :banana:

Simply amazing :D :D :D

Bockaaarck said:
As you didn't say most powerful Maiden album i would have to say:

Blaze of Obscurity by Pariah :banana: :banana: :banana:

Simply amazing :D :D :D
Ha Ha...well spotted..so i'll join in.......
Slayer..God Hates Us All....or Christ Illusion....the POWER in the lyrics, never mind the music/riffs...just makes you wonder about things in life or after......OH NO!!! I'm straying on to the religion thing again :cross:

can't decide

no-one mentioned DOD
i think it's powerful too
it has some slow parts but they are very emotional, but also have some very powerful parts

but i can't decide which one it is

Back