Morning

ginger ninja

Alright peeple, here's my first post to say hello. Trying desperately to cure my addiction to the official forum by signing up with another one! I'm already impressed with this one, even if it's just because the dancing banana is here for everyone to use!!!

Good Afternoon :D

I think I'm going to get withdrawl symptoms if I stay away from the offical BB for too long. :(

:banana: ...ah... thats better :banana:

Basses High said:
Good Afternoon :D

I think I'm going to get withdrawl symptoms if I stay away from the offical BB for too long. :(

:banana: ...ah... thats better :banana:
LOL LOL LOL :banana:

Frester said:
Morning all :bananallama:

Frester, well I don't know what the fuck is going on with the mods on the main BB, but I'd just like to say, how can you go wrong with a banana on a llama??

Hey does anyone know if you can simply cut and paste these moving emoticons onto a normal e-mail? Will they still move and stuff??

THE DANCING BANANA ROCKS

ginger ninja said:
Frester said:
Morning all :bananallama:

Frester, well I don't know what the fuck is going on with the mods on the main BB, but I'd just like to say, how can you go wrong with a banana on a llama??

Hey does anyone know if you can simply cut and paste these moving emoticons onto a normal e-mail? Will they still move and stuff??

THE DANCING BANANA ROCKS

Nice avatar :D

It's........

.......SUPER BANANA!!!
ban_009.gif

Back