moives you have seen recently and your opinion of them

Over the last few days I have watched 'The Dark Knight', 'Iron Man', and 'Tropic Thunder'.

Dark Knight was cool. 8)
Iron Man was also cool, but in a more light-hearted way. 8) LOL
Tropic Thunder was just plain funny. LOL LOL LOL

miss_rockin went out last nite so I decided to watch 2012

What a waste of 2 1/2 hours of my life :|

It was all about the special effects and not the plot :|

Paranormal Activity......

paranormal.jpg

Billed as one of the scariest movies of the year :roll:
Make that one of the shittest movies of the year :|
1/2 hour and it got turned off...

Now one that made me chuckle :D

Zombieland

zombieland.jpg

:edmetal: Comedy Horror... a good film if you need a laugh LOL

Had a nostalgic night with my mate Amy
Yugioh Movie, Pokemon forever and an anime called Princess Mononoke

Yugioh nearly made me cry, considering kaiba (a character who supposedly is older than the rest of the main charcters), sounds EXACTLY like Brock from Pokemon, i was spending most of the film expecting him to say: Activate Trap Card! Onyx I choose you!¬¬ hmm. The only highlight was a new spin on the Dark Magician and being able to watch the Abridged version after...

Pokemon Forever equally made me nearly cry with epic cheesyness. The only saviour was a super special awesome plot twist at the end which saved the movie from being completely ghey.

Princess Mononoke on the other hand...Epic. just beyond epic. Blood, guts, gore and an incredible storyline in which there ARE no villians due to the characters being completely human, in teh face that though they are wrong in certain aspects, their characters are redeemed by others. Awesome film.

Yeah im blabberingxD
my advice is stay away from 4kids and stick with the gud stuffs :metal:

frompariswithlove_1.jpg

John Travolta plays one crazy muvvafucka spy LOL LOL LOL

Great film!!!!

Another good film with Travolta Ive seen recently....

This time he is the bad guy :evil:

The-Taking-of-Pelham-1-2-3.JPG

Movies you have seen recently and your opinion of them

I just returned home from the cinema after watching Clash of the Titans, a remake of the 1981 film with the same title.
When the flute-breaking & replacement scenes were shown, the whole cinema burst into laughter!
25573_114711615212420_100000207465488_269296_7668690_n.jpg

V for Vendetta on DVD
V_for_Vendetta.jpg

A sad ending for our hero V (Hugo Weaving), who died after being shot by Creedy (Tim Pigott-Smith) and his men despite wearing a hidden armour suit.

Also, I laughed during the Deitrich (Stephen Fry) talk show scene which ended with guest Chancellor Adam Sutler (John Hurt) ordering himself to be shot along with his unmasked 'twin'.

I suggest the following fine fine films:

Begotten
Spider Baby
Valley of Gwangi
Happiness
Happiness of the Katakuris
The Island (Michael Caine)

Night at the Museum
Night_at_the_Museum.jpg

In this comedy all the displays in the museum including a Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton named Rexy by night watchman Larry Daley (Ben Stiller) and an Easter Island head (voiced by Brad Garrett) come to life at night with the help of a magical Egyptian tablet and back to their original form by day.
At the end Larry triumphs over the ex-watchman and thief Cecil (Dick Van Dyke) with the help of the living displays.

Re: Movies you have seen recently and your opinion of them

Gran Torino
Starring Clint Eastwood as Korean War veteran Walt Kowalski whose task is to protect his neighbour, a Hmong boy from thugs of his kind
Gran_Torino.jpg

5 Years ago in Istanbul.......
The impossible happened :banana: :banana: :banana:

Just saw a fukin great film!!!!!!!!!!

12699730x.jpg

15 Minutes That Shook The World

A dramatic re-enactment of the fateful halftime team talk at the 2005 Champions League final, as Liverpool FC trailed AC Milan 3-0 at halftime, yet astonishingly, came back to win the trophy after a tense penalty shoot-out in one of the most dramatic games of football ever played.

With appearances by Stevie G, JC & Didi LOL LOL LOL

A little snippit........
of........
Rafa's actual half time team talk :shock:

You Must See This!!!!

Toy Story 3
ToyStory3.jpg

Got to love those parts where Buzz Lightyear (voiced by Tim Allen) danced to flamenco and started speaking Spanish and Ken (voiced by Michael Keaton) modelling himself for Barbie (voiced by Jodi Benson) before he ended up being tied. :eek:

Starship Troopers
Too many gore in this film, though. Mutilated corpses, soldiers burned to death by an acid-spitting bug, brains being sucked etc. :shock:
Starship_Troopers.jpg

Re: Movies you have seen recently and your opinion of them

edge_of_the_wire said:
Starship Troopers
Too many gore in this film, though. Mutilated corpses, soldiers burned to death by an acid-spitting bug, brains being sucked etc. :shock:

Sounda like my kinda film...........

LOL .oO(I can only hope)

Eraser
Eraser.jpg

Arnold Schwarzenegger plays the role of U.S. Marshal John Kruger a.k.a. the Eraser
Plus, I love the part where Johnny C. (Robert Pastorelli) pretended having epilepsy while disguised as a pizza delivery guy

The Dukes of Hazzard
The_Dukes_of_Hazzard.jpg

Starring singer Jessica Simpson as Daisy Duke; country singer Willie Nelson co-stars as her uncle Jesse
Interesting note: One of the campus policemen who chased both Bo (Seann William Scott) and Luke (Johnny Knoxville), Daisy's own cousins, from the campus was played by the film's director himself, Jay Chandrasekhar

Back