Mancini is new Inter's manager

MaidenMadness said:
when i first saw him he was in united.....manchester one that is
and i immidiately fell in love with him when i saw him play

I think it was great when he Kicked that Crystal Palace fan LOL LOL LOL
Served the bastard right :|

I see Wanchope is in trouble now :shock:

Former Manchester City striker Paulo Wanchope claims he was racially abused at the weekend by supporters of his new club Malaga.

The Costa Rican was involved in a scuffle following Saturday's home defeat to Betis.

The incident occurred as Wanchope, who played as a substitute in the 2-1 defeat, was carrying out stretching exercises on the pitch at the end of the game.

"Everything started because of one person, who started to shout all sorts of things at me through a megaphone," explained the former Manchester City player on his personal website.

"He said I didn't fit in with the team, that I wasn't worth a penny, that I was earning a lot of money...he left, but he came back with the same attitude. That ended my patience and I decided to go in to the stand.

"I said that if he was so brave, why didn't he say things to my face and he called me 'stupid' and tried to kick me in the body. I defended myself, responding to the situation by hitting out.

"At that moment another supporter arrived and hit me from behind and I responded to him as well.

"A small group of fans then came and began to make monkey noises and shouting 'black s***' at me...those insults hurt because they were racist."

a wee bit late but i just recovered from the shock after i heard the news

inter won something
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
this season they have more trophys that count than milan :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
whats this world coming to :shock: :shock: :shock:

Back