Maidenmania - Boxset 5 x 12" Singles

Cool.
Man, I just saw the Maiden England video, and it was 'kin awesome!!.
One hour and 8 minutes of Maiden headbanging!.
It was really cool, and now Im in a good mood. Love when Steve runs everywhere looking for H and Dave, and when he runs and points with his
Bass to the croud!. Also Bruce, one kind of crazy head, when he stands behind the drums and starts to make strange faces.

UP THE IRONS
LOVED THE MAIDEN ENGLAND VIDEO!!!

the_assassin90 said:
Cool.
Man, I just saw the Maiden England video, and it was 'kin awesome!!.
One hour and 8 minutes of Maiden headbanging!.
It was really cool, and now Im in a good mood. Love when Steve runs everywhere looking for H and Dave, and when he runs and points with his
Bass to the croud!. Also Bruce, one kind of crazy head, when he stands behind the drums and starts to make strange faces.

UP THE IRONS
LOVED THE MAIDEN ENGLAND VIDEO!!!

Great vid :banana:

Hey guys, this is a greek box with five 12" singles:

1 - Woman in Uniform
-Women In Uniform/ Invasion/ Phantom Of The Opera (live)

2 - Maiden Japan
- Maiden Japan EP - Running Free/ Remember Tomorrow/ Killers/ Innocent Exile (all live)

3 - Aces High
- Aces High/ King Of Twilight/ The Number Of The Beast (live)

4 - Run to The Hills (Live After Death)
- Run To The Hills/ Phantom Of The Opera/ Losfer Words Big 'Orra (all live)

5 - Wasted Years
- Wasted Years/ Reach Out/ Sheriff Of Huddersfield

It´s a very rare box, i think it must cost a lot really
but you want to hear Losfer Words live, it´s also on the 7" Run to The Hills single, on Run to The Hills/Running Free CD from the First Ten Years collection, on the Live After Death from '95 Castle collection , with bonus CDs, and a lot of other versions of Run to the Hills (live) single.

Hey guys, Maidenmania is extremely rare to find but there are a lot of things that are much rarier. For example, have you ever seen the Maiden Japan Venezuelan pressing??? It's very very very very very hard to find. Last week there was this item on Ebay but in awful conditions and even so it reached a high price. It costs $420/£300.

Maidenmania costs something about $140/£100. Catch it while you can.

[]'s, Luiz.

Maiden Mania !!! I saw it a few times as a large box set of 12" records but I didn't think much of it. I asssumed they were albums but weren't too sure because I was a young maiden fan and didnt know what they they were. It was for sale in HMV so there is no chance it is a bootleg, I saw it on several occasions and it was about £50, i was only 13 or 14 so definately couldn't afford it.

Mike, Liverpool UK

I have Maiden Japan Venezuelan pressing.... opened but still shrink wraped.... because I'm Venezuelan. I live in Maracay, near to Caracas (2 hours)... I really don't know why this item costs a lot!!!...it's costs to me about 50 cents (120 Bolivares) in 1987. I think that this a rare item because the front cover.... 420 $?...uffff...... I take care with my Maiden Japan record... :)

CHEEEERRSSSS!!!!... Merry Christmas..... :cross:

Back