Maiden World Site

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
A lot of users will have noticed the new advertising on this website and be thinking "wtf?". Well .. since its explosion in popularity Maiden World has been doing about 4-5 times the amount of bandwidth per day that we can currently give it.

Basically the ads are what we're hoping will be able to support the site so that we can let it grow and develop without worrying about hosting or bandwidth.

It'll be interesting to see if thats possible or not.

I may be interested in an add myself I will think about the best way to approach my idea and let you know more :wink:

Frester said:
I may be interested in an add myself I will think about the best way to approach my idea and let you know more :wink:

Well thats certainly something we could look into, since any time you see the "Maiden World - Sample Advertisement", we could be serving other adverts.

Most of the time however, the ads are provided from a third party who take care of that for us, so all we have to do is sit back and hope the revenue balances up with our outgoings :)

Oh yeah, nearly forgot to mention that because the adverts are targetted page by page, you'll probably find some really cool stuff in there (i.e ads for Maiden related stuff).. a lot of the ones i've seen seem quite interesting, much better than your average graphical banners.

Jon said:
Oh yeah, nearly forgot to mention that because the adverts are targetted page by page, you'll probably find some really cool stuff in there (i.e ads for Maiden related stuff).. a lot of the ones i've seen seem quite interesting, much better than your average graphical banners.

:bananarock:

Back