Maiden Pets

Don't know if this has been done before, am just following instructions that Wicky kindly sent...hope it works.....Harris boy is sitting up and Porscha girl is laying down.....they have been raised on Maiden from pups and are 3 next month...AND we take Porscha for a scan tomorrow to see if she is with pup!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
100_2145.jpg

thank you sooo much Wicky...sorry about the exposure! :oops: will put pics up of aquarium and Ceaser the frog soon, someone's borrowed the camera and we haven't got a pic on computer yet
Thanks again :grouphug:

No probs :wink: make's a change for me to help someone...it's usually me asking for help :err: LOL

Maiden Breeg said:
Don't know if this has been done before, am just following instructions that Wicky kindly sent...hope it works.....Harris boy is sitting up and Porscha girl is laying down.....they have been raised on Maiden from pups and are 3 next month...AND we take Porscha for a scan tomorrow to see if she is with pup!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
100_2145.jpg

There lovely!! :D

My 2 maniacs 5 mins ago...til I took the pic and Candy jumped up and scared the shit out of Eddie LOL

Photo-0119.jpg

Sorry it's shit quality :oops: Someone's been messing with my phone :| the original was about 1cm wide :x

Back