Maiden On Webcast From Download Tonight

The Playlist

After The Trooper, Bruce talked about playing "some" songs of TNOTB seeing as it's 25 years since it's release. Now, if I told you they would play four songs off that album and one was Children of the Damned, do you think you could guess what the other three were? Yeah. I was hoping they might throw in a little surprise like The Prisoner but it wasn't to be.

He also said it was being filmed for a DVD. Whether it is for a Maiden DVD or if Download are putting together something, I do not know. Anyway, on with the playlist.

1) Different World
2) These Colours Don't Run
3) Brighter Than A Thousand Suns
4) Wrathchild
5)The Trooper
6)Children of the Damned
7)The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg
8)For The Greater Good of God
9) The Number of the Beast
10) Fear of the Dark
11) Run to the Hills
12) Iron Maiden

Encore

Bruce started out talking about taking time out after the Clive/Brixton gigs and having building work done on, "their own fucking pyramid", and then next Summer they will play in a field in England singing about albatrosses and such... If this is just Bruce being Bruce or if Powerslave is being re-done or re-released for another Slavery Tour, who knows? Does anyone have any insight into this?

2 Minutes to Midnight
The Evil That Men Do
Hallowed Be They Name

I was impressed with Download for the webcasts they did, they did a grand job and I hope everyone who went had a phenomenal time! :banana:

Re: The Playlist

Muppetus Galacticus said:
Bruce started out talking about taking time out after the Clive/Brixton gigs and having building work done on, "their own fucking pyramid", and then next Summer they will play in a field in England singing about albatrosses and such... If this is just Bruce being Bruce or if Powerslave is being re-done or re-released for another Slavery Tour, who knows? Does anyone have any insight into this?

:banana:

It's more than likely the next part of the Early days tour :wink:

Muppetus Galacticus said:
and then next Summer they will play in a field in England singing about albatrosses and such... If this is just Bruce being Bruce or if Powerslave is being re-done or re-released for another Slavery Tour, who knows? Does anyone have any insight into this?

does that mean they could play 'rime of the ancient mariner' :? :shock:

Frenchy said:
does that mean they could play 'rime of the ancient mariner' :? :shock:
Got To Be Frenchy...'Albatrosses'....At Last....Will Be There.....Holding Up Rocky.. LOL ....but will be there..."this is not what to do when a bird shits on ya"

Back