Maiden Auditions

Gallow's Pole

Anyone knows all the guys who applied for Dickinson place?

I know 3 of them but i don't know the others.

Blaze of course, Doogie White and Glynn Morgan from Mindfeed

I didn't listen to them, but i would, each one has better voices than Blaze, but i guess they didn't fit in Maiden.
I don't know everyone who apply, but it's different from guetting the audition, that i think it were only 10 guys

I don't remember ever hearing anything about James LaBrie applying for the position. At that point his position in Dream Theater seemed pretty well solidified, and it would have been something of a bitch to audition in the middle of doing a tour anyway.

What are you talking about? Applying for Dickinson's re-placement?
WTF? :?

You mean because of bruce is ill?
excuse my bad english.

I heard Angra singer applied too.

I really can't believe Blaze was best, because I heard IM auditioned them with Trooper and Children Of The Damned. How in earth could Blaze sing CoTD???

I also heard Steve wanted James LaBrie to be next IM singer, but they couldn't arrange it.

Well, Anybody could go and try to win Bruce's place (even the queen)
But none of them can compete with Bruce Bruce, he's the best frontman ever!.

UP THE IRONS

the_assassin90 said:
Well, Anybody could go and try to win Bruce's place (even the queen)
But none of them can compete with Bruce Bruce, he's the best frontman ever!.

UP THE IRONS

Well said :)

people who sent in demo tapes for bruces replacement

Other people were Joey Belladonna of Anthrax fame, Michael Kiske, old singer of Helloween, and believe it or not...... PAUL DIANNO sent in a demo tape !

Re: people who sent in demo tapes for bruces replacement

horseflaps said:
Other people were Joey Belladonna of Anthrax fame, Michael Kiske, old singer of Helloween, and believe it or not...... PAUL DIANNO sent in a demo tape !

PAUL DIANNO :shock:

You forgot a great singer : Damian Wilson (ex-Landmarq and ex-Threshold). This guy kicks seriously ass. Listen to the live Ayreon album. What a fantastic singer !

nicoreporter said:
You forgot a great singer : Damian Wilson (ex-Landmarq and ex-Threshold). This guy kicks seriously ass. Listen to the live Ayreon album. What a fantastic singer !

Agreed :headbang:

I´m sure that Edu Falaschi ( vocal from Angra) applied. I heard an interview that he told so.

:bananallama: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananallama:

Back