little_Ana she is here!!!!!!

Hey Frenchy...............I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO late with this but i've been a busy bee, with our Aimee Etc & as you'll know mate, at times you need ten pairs of hands & more than 24 hour days!!!!......But i'm so happy for you both & she looks gorgeous......There is NOTHING better in this world than being a parent & seeing what you helped create coming into this world & how proud you feel to be a parent....My Aimee's nearly 9 months now, Crawling, On her feet around the sofas, nearly on her EIGHTH tooth coming through, shes so forward, and every second is worth being here for....Enjoy Every Second mate.....cos she'll be Walkin & Talkin before you know it....& like my 12 yr old son Jordan...Wanting Money & Gobbing me & his mother (My Ex Wife) like he rules the world...but wouldn't change it....Well maybe the Gobbing off.......CONGRATS AGAIN TO YOU BOTH....Soz for the delay :D

Deadman Rockin said:
Hey Frenchy...............I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO late with this but i've been a busy bee, with our Aimee Etc & as you'll know mate, at times you need ten pairs of hands & more than 24 hour days!!!!......But i'm so happy for you both & she looks gorgeous......There is NOTHING better in this world than being a parent & seeing what you helped create coming into this world & how proud you feel to be a parent....My Aimee's nearly 9 months now, Crawling, On her feet around the sofas, nearly on her EIGHTH tooth coming through, shes so forward, and every second is worth being here for....Enjoy Every Second mate.....cos she'll be Walkin & Talkin before you know it....& like my 12 yr old son Jordan...Wanting Money & Gobbing me & his mother (My Ex Wife) like he rules the world...but wouldn't change it....Well maybe the Gobbing off.......CONGRATS AGAIN TO YOU BOTH....Soz for the delay :D

thanx deady :banana: :banana: and it's never too late 8)

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: NO WAY

time pass so quick :shock:

and she changed so many :shock:

she can see well now and she discovered how cool are missy and frenchy 8)

Frenchy said:
here is my lovely girl yesterday 8)

P1010754.jpg

hello darling!!!
it's my sister :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back