Links dont work

Can anyone tell me when i click on links they dont work.The page just stays white and doesnt load.I have anti virus software running at all times so i know its not virus related.Can anyone help as i cant even get in the Iron Maiden forum and its beginning to piss me off.

How about giving an example of a couple of links that you've tried to access ?

We can have a look and see if we get the same problems :)

MaidenTeeside said:
its every link i try to click on doesnt work.
:| quite n00bish if i say so myself
everything on the internet is a link
the reply button is a link the topic buttons are links
and even if its just a pic then that can be a link easy with HTML
quite alot of servers have gone down lately though
could someone else be using your bandwidth :?

I tried clicking that link you posted Bockaaarck its not working.Also how would i know if someones using my bandwith.I have no virus's or spyware on my comp

MaidenTeeside said:
I tried clicking that link you posted Bockaaarck its not working.Also how would i know if someones using my bandwith.I have no virus's or spyware on my comp
r u downloading some big ass thing
is your comp set up with a network

Ok heres one i go to Iron Maiden official site and click the forum button...nothing happens or any of the links that have been posted on here

MaidenTeeside said:
Ok heres one i go to Iron Maiden official site and click the forum button...nothing happens or any of the links that have been posted on here
I had that trouble here a few months ago....deleting cookies fixed it :)

MaidenTeeside said:

What O/S are you using? XP? Have you got a firewall installed? If you go to the BBC website for example, can you access any of the links on that site. i.e. Is it only the Maiden sites you're having problems with?

Do you get any kind of error? i.e Page Cannot Be Dipslayed, or is it just blank?

What connection do you have? 56K Moden, ISDN, BroadBeans?

MaidenTeeside said:
I use xp,have broadband and i just get blank white pages on any links.Having said that the bbc ones worked

Maybe its something screwed up with your user account on the sites then?

Seems like a possibility to me, especially if the external links on the BBC site worked :)

Back