Laserdisc Sourced Maiden England DVD

davidpotesta

rockphantom said:
Howdy ,

I'd love to contribute to the HUB. Unfortunately, I am having some MAJOR PC Problems. I'd be happy to send the Laserdisc Sourced Maiden England 2 DVD set from the Phantom for someone to upload. I can mail a copy out this weekend if someone could please upload it on my behalf.

I can't leave my PC on for too long because, it over heats and shuts down on its own when I'm multi-tasking.

If you're in the USA and you'd like a copy of the Maiden England DVDs to share with the hub, please contact me.

Thanks!

Milan

I have this one but I'm not sure if it is the same version. I have a high quality Japanese Laserdiscs rip of Maiden England I got from the same guy who also did the Donington and Live After Death Laserdiscs. Is this the same guy? If so I can upload it today and tomorrow.

davidpotesta said:
I have this one but I'm not sure if it is the same version. I have a high quality Japanese Laserdiscs rip of Maiden England I got from the same guy who also did the Donington and Live After Death Laserdiscs. Is this the same guy? If so I can upload it today and tomorrow.

Yes that is the version that I have. I meant to upload it, but my PC is near death. :oops:

Milan

Back