Just dicovered this place....

PESTILENCE said:
Yeah! :)

How did ya know?

Is it the CAPS? LOL

You told me before you used to be PESTILENCE

I'm TexasRules btw. Oh yeah I even remember you when you were PESTILENCE cause I've been lurking on the IMBB many years before I posted there. I mean I posted there very rarely back then but you know what I mean :wink:

PESTILENCE said:
...and I decided to register :)

Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself :)

Same here! Got the link from frester from the official maiden site...and well here I am!!

Hi everyone!! :)

Maidenrays said:
PESTILENCE said:
...and I decided to register :)

Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself :)

Same here! Got the link from frester from the official maiden site...and well here I am!!

Hi everyone!! :)

aaaah right...Yeah I've been there on and off for about 4 years :)
This place seems so much better and certainly much livelier....this whole Oozily/Cyrus thingy LOL

Dark Tranquillity said:
PESTILENCE said:

How did ya know?

Is it the CAPS? LOL

I'm TexasRules btw. Oh yeah I even remember you when you were PESTILENCE cause I've been lurking on the IMBB many years before I posted there. I mean I posted there very rarely back then but you know what I mean :wink:

Did I? Oh right... :) yeah it seems cool here.

PESTILENCE said:
Dark Tranquillity said:
PESTILENCE said:

How did ya know?

Is it the CAPS? LOL

Did I? Oh right... :) yeah it seems cool here.

Glad you like it :banana:

This place seems so much better and certainly much livelier.... LOL[/quote]

Yea, somehow, it does seem more friendlier too..... :) Anyway, glad to be here and why do I get the feeling that all the IMBBers are here?? :wink:

Maniac618 said:
because i am here mwahahahaha :D

Oh and who are you? :? LOL

*oh oh didn't know I was messing with the almighty forum staff here so I better run and hide*

Maybe I'm gonna be crucified for this.... :cross:

Back