tailgunner
holy smoke
no prayer for the dying
public enema no.1
run silent run deep
fates warning
bring your daughter to the slaughter
hooks in you

but i dont like the rest of it so i give it 8/10, people on maiden BB really dis this album but actually it rules

Mother Russia is great! Is one of the bests of No Prayer, in my opinion. The whole album is great, just like every Iron Maiden album.

Adrian Tepes said:
Mother Russia is great! Is one of the bests of No Prayer, in my opinion. The whole album is great, just like every Iron Maiden album.

Yeah !! I agreed. MOTHER RUSSIA is really a great song never played on Stage. OH my god !!!!

:drum: :guitar:

Yes it's very underated, No Prayer has many 'kin great songs. In fact, the only one which I personally don't like that much is The Assassin mostly because of the chorus... :p But it's a really great album and Mother Russia rules!

Holy Smoke is a hippie song! :D
But the video is great. Ok, the album is "ok", not great. As a Maiden album it isn't great at all.. :/

But Bring Your Daughter... kicks ass! :metal:
Maybe I gotta listen that album more often.

^Come on, Spawn, Holy Smoke kicks some serious ass, especially Murray's guitar solo. :D And the video... LOL

It's a good album, but not Maiden's best. A bit underrated, perhaps.

BoBo said:
Holy Smoke is great live.

This is very true! Also many other No Prayer tracks show their real faces on live, working better in gigs. And the songs were: Public Enema Number One, Tailgunner, The Assassin, No Prayer for the Dying, Bring Your Daughter...To The Slaughter

Only Hooks In You is the little weaker one, but that one goes well on live also.

No Prayer For The Dying is at this time one of my favourite albums by Maiden. It's something about the atmosphere, and I like the rawness. Crispy guitars, and Dickinsons voice. Hell, I think Dickinson's on his best here. Also Fear Of The Dark I like, vocal-wise.

It's like those two albums are more, rock-oriented? Could that a fact? Well, anyway, I like it.

WORLD PIECE ED said:
it's better than fear of the dark

What are you talking about!? Fear of the Dark has three crappy songs and the rest is just awesome! No Prayer... has couple great songs, few "ok"-songs and few crappy ones, so it's less good! Fear of the Dark is one of my favourite albums. Maybe even the 3rd on my list. Well, it's your opinion, here's mine.

i've always love that album, as steve says "the first maiden album a fan will get will be one of his/her favirotes", it is sooooo underrated

I think NPFTD is a little bit underrated. No prayer for the dying is great song.. actually this album is very good, but not best maiden album. :)

Re: ive just relised that no prayer for the dying is underat

sixhundredand66 said:
people on maiden BB really dis this album but actually it rules

if ppl on bb knew shit they wouldn't be there

I love "Mother Russia" and "The Assassin". "The Assassin" live is wonderful. I have a few bootlegs from that era and that song sounds so 'kin great.... It's a shame they'll never play it again.

Adrian Tepes said:
I don´t think that No Prayer has crappy songs....they are all great! Just like Fear Of The Dark :) :headbang:

In fact, No Prayer For The Dying is fantastic, a great album. But I don't like very much Fear Of The Dark. It's a good album and that's all.
There is a song that sounds a little bit weak: Weekend Warrior. This song doesn't seem to be a Maiden song, it looks like a song from Bruce Dickinson's solo band (from Tattoed Millionaire age). But there are fantastic songs as Afraid To Shoot Strangers, Judas Be My Guide, Fear Is The Key, etc...

Great albuns!!!! Iron Maiden has never made a bad album, an awful album. Metallica does!!!

Back