Italy-Bulgary

maiden89 said:
Well I hope that Inter will finally win something now....so that you and me can be venged about our national team's elimination! :)

We need God's help first for Hajduk to enter new CL and to be with Inter in the same group. That would be great start of the season. :D

hehe .... football club from Split. We were very good in the european cups back in 70's and 80's. We played against Roma in UEFA cup few months ago (2nd round).

I've heard only for Cesar, but he more important then Fiore. Davids will probably come too, because he is not going back to Barcelona. We don't need too much new players, but we need world class defender.

MaidenMadness said:
like the sign on the game said "scandinavian victory"
italy is a victim of swedish-danish politics
Are you fucking kidding me???
Anyone who watched the Denmark-Sweden game could see it wasn't rigged.

Italians are fucking experts when it comes to corrupting football, but don't you fucking dare drag us down in the shit with them.

Italy were crap. They're going home. Cunts.

GreenStreet said:
Are you fucking kidding me???
Anyone who watched the Denmark-Sweden game could see it wasn't rigged.

Italians are fucking experts when it comes to corrupting football, but don't you fucking dare drag us down in the shit with them.

Italy were crap. They're going home. Cunts.
yes and the fact that the goals were scored exactly in the way they needed to be scored(when you look at changes of results in italy game) is just a coincidence right :roll: face the facts the game was rigged. but that doesn't change the fact that italy didn't deserve to go through cause they showed absoultley nothing in three games they have played

MaidenMadness said:
yes and the fact that the goals were scored exactly in the way they needed to be scored(when you look at changes of results in italy game) is just a coincidence right :roll: face the facts the game was rigged. but that doesn't change the fact that italy didn't deserve to go through cause they showed absoultley nothing in three games they have played
You really are a twat, aren't you?
Did you watch the game? There's no fucking way that was fixed.

And, speaking of the goals, if it was fixed why the fuck would the goals have to come at a certain time? Just fucking make it 2-2 then, and don't wait until the last minute.

MaidenMadness said:
yes and the fact that the goals were scored exactly in the way they needed to be scored(when you look at changes of results in italy game) is just a coincidence right :roll:

Denmark needed the win because 0-0 was not enough for them. They had to attack at the start. When they scored first goal there was no need for them to attack anymore, just to wait for Sweden to open space for their counter attacks. Then Sweden scored, so Denmark had to score again and did it again. After that they had many chances, but missed everything.

Goal for 2-2 was before Italy's second goal.

Yes, last goal is little bit suspicious because some people are certain there is conspiracy and they are looking for "hair in the egg".

Well I don't think that sweden and denmark were arranged to make 2-2 but they both hoped that this would be the result and they helped his realisation! The second goal is however a bit strange but still Italy didn't really deserved to pass and however Chzec would have beaten us at the next turn!

GreenStreet said:
I see.
So it's not "facts" anymore, then?!?
:roll:

how can i discuss facts about something that doesn't have any evidance of existing? :roll: i base my views on what i saw and what would be logical conclusion IMO. why logical conclusion doesn't neccesarily be true, but also it doesn't have to be false either. the fact is that is the game was rigged nobody will be so stupid enough to come out and admit it, so all we can do is speculate. you have no proof the game wasn't rigged, and i have no proof the was rigged so all we can do is speculate and to call our oppinons facts isn't exactly any true arguement is it. i expressed myself wrongly in prevois post(well the one before every is entitled to his oppinon one) cause i couldn't think of better way of saying it, and for that i apologise

Well now that also Germany and England are eliminated I am less nervous! LOL
This euro 2004 is a strange one however! There are plenty of good team being eliminated!
Hope Czech will win! :banana:

Back