It is so boring when there is only 2 or 3 people on here..

im sitting here trying to find an intersting topic amongst all of old topics listening to my collection of Metallica and its very boring :l

Once again, im very bored today. But there is a good reason for it this time, the intire city is shut down because of a snow storm we got like 45 cm of snow over night :shock: so now I cant leave my house to do anything and its tuesday so there is nothing on tv so I'm stuck on here :|

erg..

Leafsfanatic said:
Once again, im very bored today. But there is a good reason for it this time, the intire city is shut down because of a snow storm we got like 45 cm of snow over night :shock: so now I cant leave my house to do anything and its tuesday so there is nothing on tv so I'm stuck on here :|

erg..

Which city?

well for me this forum was fun for the first two years but after that time i got this feeling that over the previous two years we have been talking the same thing. and upon examining the forum more closely i found out i wasn't far from truth. so i lost the will to come here. nowadays i just pop by every now and then when i have nothing better to do

Back