Is The Hub Down Today?

i ahve tried to connect to hub.maiden-world.com (yes i am registered) and it just says

*** Connecting to hub.maiden-world.com...
*** Connection timeout

??????

TheSeventhOne said:
i ahve tried to connect to hub.maiden-world.com (yes i am registered) and it just says

*** Connection timeout

??????

Same with me for 2 days...

yup everyone has been getting it, just remain patient and the hub will come back up

Most of us wouldnt miss it last night anyway with new years eve etc (Happy New Years by the way)

but yeh, just remain patient and it'll be back in no time

Not really:

*** Connection timeout

Using Passive connection.

I'll try again soon. Hope it works then - I badly want the Como Estais Helsinki - Lightning Strikes Twice bootleg.

PRS-user said:
I'll try again soon. Hope it works then - I badly want the Como Estais Helsinki - Lightning Strikes Twice bootleg.
Yeap, it's been down for a while now. Hope you get your boot :)

Yes, thank you. Let's get this thing up, I want Lightning Strikes Twice Live in Helsinki - very soon! My hope is that it'll work later this day. I'll goto sleep now for a few hours, and maybe sometime sooner in the morning it's back up and running.

PRS-user said:
Yes, thank you. Let's get this thing up, I want Lightning Strikes Twice Live in Helsinki - very soon! My hope is that it'll work later this day. I'll goto sleep now for a few hours, and maybe sometime sooner in the morning it's back up and running.
May I ask is there some specific reason that you want that particular bootleg? I actually have Como Estais Helsinki in my share, but the hub is down. If it doesn't get online, visit metal.no-ip.com and pm me :)

Well, yes, I'm gonna learn that song on guitar, so, the more live versions I've got of it, the better it is. Also, I love the guitar solo's in it, and it's always great to hear great guitar solo's LIVE. Have you heard the 'effect' in the beginning of the second solo? Gers' trademark. :) I like it.

Back