Is IMBB dead ....

maidenrawx said:
Sorry if it's Discussed before :oops:

BUT IS IT DEAD ..... i had above 1000 posts their :x :x

The wrath of the Messiah has demolished the reign of the infidels

smsmiley.gif

I was posting on the IMBB mostly, and here. It's better here. There were a few others- but I stopped due to 'issues' :roll:

you know i am getting sick and tired of these imbb threads........ can't you keep it in one thread please? :?

i couldn't care less abt imbb i never liked the place......ppl over there are too serious.....can't take a joke...well they can unless its maiden related

MaidenMadness said:
you know i am getting sick and tired of these imbb threads........ can't you keep it in one thread please? :?

i couldn't care less abt imbb i never liked the place......ppl over there are too serious.....can't take a joke...well they can unless its maiden related

Sorry didn't know it was discussed so many times :err:
banghead.gif

This is the longest that I remember the BB being down. What a joke, you would think that they would of fixed it by now. Sometimes I dont think that they make the best decisions over in the Maiden camp. The BB seems like it could be a valuable tool for them , but whatever

All the concern over the IMBB being dead has reminded me of these lyrics by NoMeansNo...

the day everything became nothing, i was standing underneath a streetlight, wishing i had a cigarette. i can't recall anything unusual about it. if there was something in the air, if the skies had clouded over, i wasn't aware, i was too bored to care. no thunder roared. no lightning cracked. no missiles rained from the sky. this was no sneak attack. there was just suddenly this awful lack. things had changed, that's for sure.

the day everything became nothing, you couldn't put your finger on what had gone wrong. the alleys were still dirty; the garbage still smelled; there was no panic in the streets; just a lot of grief--in people's faces, in their eyes--a mixture of horror and total surprise. this was no apocalypse. no one heard a voice from the sky, there were no miracles at the 7-eleven, no one screamed, no one even asked why. it was just like everything had somehow, quietly died. so let it die!

i can't recall much of what happened next. i was on my way to visit this woman i knew. all we had in common was good sex, and now i couldn't even remember her address. a group of us, just strangers, got together and we formed a committee to discuss the problem. we talked about things like assured mutual destruction and emotional responsibility. i couldn't remember my name, so i called myself bob. it's weird being a bob, but i'll get used to it. i have to.

Back