Phantom of the Opera
Hallowed be thy name
Iron Maiden
The number of the beast
Run to the hills
Running free
Sanctuary

Cover: Yes

Sound: Without a doubt the best sounding bootleg from the SIT Tour. Quality is amazing even if it is so old. 4,5/5

Show: Very tight preformance by the band, they all, especially bruce seam to be in a very good mood. I cant find any flaws in here at all. 5/5

Over all: IMO the best bootleg of the SIT Tour great sound, great show. 4,5/5

Bruce Speeches:

2 minutes to midnight, let me se your hands down there!

Thank you sheffield how are you? Allright? Good to see you after a couple of years and all that.Tonight is compleatly ant utterly sold out. WE just played you a couple of tunes from our new album called somewhere in time. First was cought somewhere in time and the last one was see of madness and we are going to go back now about 4 years or so this is a song from the album NOTB and this is a its a song called children of the damned this one!

YEAH this is a song of the new album called stranger in a straaange land YEAH.

this is a new song we are goin to play you now, this is actualy the first song we ever wrote about beeing somewhere wandreing around on the road. when you are on tour and stuff you get this feeling that you dont reallu know where you are and but then you think a litle bit and imagine that hundres of people would love doin what you do now and then every night you go on stage and no matter how shitty you feel, by the end of the show you feel nothing cus its always alot of people going nuts. we thought wed have the words golden years in the song youknow david bowie had one eh we finaly came up with calling this one WASTED YEARS!!!

enough of new songs we are going to go back to a few old ones now, this is one of the powerslave album it features alot of albatrosses and sea birds, hehe they are everywere eh? this is about sea and other healthy things. ITS CALLED THE RIME OF THE ANCIENT MARRINER!

gona tell you a litle story now sheffield, story bout a dream this one, story that is on the new album this one story called heaven can wait this song, story about something weird, YEAH!

THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!

THE IRON MAIDEN!! Allright sheffield i need your hands in the air, let me se those hands in the air everywhere!

Allright this is Run to the Hills! YEAH!

RUNNING FREE THIS ONE!

THis is the eh, normaly when we are in england and if the audience is very good then we do this, and i tell you this is the beast audience we had in sheffield so far, tomorrow night, anyone of you coming? and we are shooting the video for stranger in a strange land, here. we only had video cameras in here for tonight not tomorrow. anyway did you have a good time tonight? SANCTUARY!

The DVD is rather good as well, a lovely camcorder recording filmed from the middle of the balcony with plenty of decent close shots, no obstructions, good audio, decent menu and song selection. :)

Back