Instrumental on next Maiden Album???

Aedifico said:
Bruce don`t allow the others doing back vocals in the studio...

really?? :shock: :(
pretty selfish :(
he can't sing lead vocals & back live. or he thinks he can?

yeah, it is pretty selfish.

it'd be awesome to have a song with bruce and adrian switching off and on with vocals and then in the middle have an awesome bass solo

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Aedifico said:
Exactly.

The music always have been more important. They never play all the new stuff Live anyways...
quote]

:| You had to tempt fate :roll:

hehe, now look what you did!

it certainly was a bold decision for Maiden to play all of it live, but i like it :banana:

I really hope that they do one instrumental in next album, I have been waiting that a long time, they sure have talent to do it,
I quess they have skills to do an instrumental album (!)
if they wanted to LOL The ultimate heavy-metal symphony :shock:
Losfer words is a good tune.
Also Metallicas The Call Of Ctulu is one my favourite tracks from them,
Orion is almost as good as Ctulu.

ThePrizoner said:
I really hope that they do one instrumental in next album, I have been waiting that a long time, they sure have talent to do it,
I quess they have skills to do an instrumental album (!)
if they wanted to LOL The ultimate heavy-metal symphony :shock:
Losfer words is a good tune.
Also Metallicas The Call Of Ctulu is one my favourite tracks from them,
Orion is almost as good as Ctulu.

i hope for a long time too but i think it's dead now LOL LOL

Screw instrumentals... they should do an a capella song featuring Bruce, Paul and Blaze with Adrian on backup vocals... just to "blaze" into a New (but perhaps) Final Fronteir...

I also think Dave Murray should cut his hair...

A$$A$$1N said:
Screw instrumentals... they should do an a capella song featuring Bruce, Paul and Blaze with Adrian on backup vocals... just to "blaze" into a New (but perhaps) Final Fronteir...

I also think Dave Murray should cut his hair...

Dave dedicated his life to Maiden and heavy metal, why should he cut his hair ??? can u imagine hime with a short hair :(

Yeh, I can... I am thinking something like The Hoff (Knight Ryder days)... or if he wants to get wild... maybe a Lady Gaga like do... I mean, Adrian's got the Goatee. Bruce has got the short hair. Harris only dresses in soccer uniforms now.

Dave NEEDS something!

P.S. Don't you all think Janick looks like Farley from Sesame Street?

A$$A$$1N said:
Yeh, I can... I am thinking something like The Hoff (Knight Ryder days)... or if he wants to get wild... maybe a Lady Gaga like do... I mean, Adrian's got the Goatee. Bruce has got the short hair. Harris only dresses in soccer uniforms now.

Dave NEEDS something!

P.S. Don't you all think Janick looks like Farley from Sesame Street?

Janis is just a dancer LOL LOL LOL

Back