Instrumental on next Maiden Album???

Aedifico

So here is a topic to start.

I really think there should be an instrumental track on the next album.
The 3 amigos could finally write something together (with Steve), and give Bruce a brake.

How s that? :wink:

Aedifico said:

The 3 amigos could finally write something together (with Steve), and give Bruce a brake.

Maybe you should start a thread about it then :wink:

Aedifico said:

really don't know what I should think about that,
If I should vote, I'll vote for no :| sorry.

rockin_plumber said:
Maybe you should start a thread about it then :wink:

yes maybe,
but first I wanted to give some life to this thread about " discussion of any topic". I`m new here and just try to fit something in here that I think would be an interesting topic. Right? Or what is it supposed to be talk about here?

still think its about time for an instrumental track :D

yes for instrumental
bruce's voice HAS been and will continue to deteriorate due to him getting older

they should try and cover it up by doing more and more instrumentals

MaidenMadness said:
bruce's voice HAS been and will continue to deteriorate due to him getting older
:shock: Each time I saw them on tour last year he was in amazing form! ....Out of all of them in Iceland he just blew me away...was fantastic :headbang:

wicker nomad said:
:shock: Each time I saw them on tour last year he was in amazing form! ....Out of all of them in Iceland he just blew me away...was fantastic :headbang:

I'm with you. I can't see a pro singer getting singer's nodules when they live on what they do. He's been taking care of his voice well, other then the smoke and the alcohol.

Rockhardchick666 said:
I personally love instrumentals... shows what the spine of the band is made of.

Exactly.

The music always have been more important. They never play all the new stuff Live anyways...
Only a single track out of ten on the new album would be fine. After all we haven`t got one in 20+ years.

I prefer long epics with longer instrumental parts like Sign of the Cross. Some lyrics make song richer even if there are only few lines.

BoBo said:
I prefer long epics with longer instrumental parts like Sign of the Cross. Some lyrics make song richer even if there are only few lines.

I agree, and that sort of songs are the best on the maiden concerts, it shows everything.

Id like to see a new bside with Adrian Smith doing vocals, we havnt had one in 20 years and Itd be great to hear Adrian's voice again.

Liberation said:
Id like to see a new bside with Adrian Smith doing vocals, we havnt had one in 20 years and Itd be great to hear Adrian's voice again.

Just imagine song with Bruce's parts and Adrian's parts. It will be great for listening, that's for sure, but the question is: does bruce wants to do something like that?

Ivan said:
Just imagine song with Bruce's parts and Adrian's parts. It will be great for listening, that's for sure, but the question is: does bruce wants to do something like that?
Fresh creativity ; that would be very very interesting. Would bring a good dynamic.
Althought I`m not really a fan of Adrian`s vocals.

Bruce don`t allow the others doing back vocals in the studio...

Back