3. The Writing On The Wall
4. Lost In A Lost World
5. Days Of Future Past
6. The Time Machine
7. Darkest Hour
8. Death Of The Celts
9. The Parchment
10. Hell On Earth

I'm reading this thing about being able to hear lightning with your radio. Lightning strikes make radio waves which are known as sferics.

The guide says you can do this with A.M. radio stations, which are what we call them in the US but I don't know what other countries call them, or how easy they are to access. thinkingface.png

You put on a station that has no reception, or weak reception. Lightning strikes are supposed to sound like sudden loud crackling noises. They say your radio can pick them up from hundreds of miles away. :)

I'm reading this thing about being able to hear lightning with your radio. Lightning strikes make radio waves which are known as sferics.

The guide says you can do this with A.M. radio stations, which are what we call them in the US but I don't know what other countries call them, or how easy they are to access. View attachment 5645

You put on a station that has no reception, or weak reception. Lightning strikes are supposed to sound like sudden loud crackling noises. They say your radio can pick them up from hundreds of miles away. :)
It’s called AM or MW here…..

awful reception if you want to listen to anything on it

Pandan cake is a light and fluffy sponge cake that is bright green due to the use of pandan leaf. It's popular in Southeast Asia and the Netherlands. :)

Pandan-Cake-Recipe.jpg

Alright everybody, this stone in Japan that imprisoned a demon has broken in half. The warding rope broke too, so I guess we have added demons to the current shitshow o_O

demon stone.jpg

There's a picture going around of the worst attraction in each state and they listed a place for Arkansas called Crater of Diamonds, which is a state park. I have never been there but it sounds cool af. You can search for diamonds and other gemstones. Everything is naturally occurring there because it used to be a volcano. :D

Back