information, information

rockin_plumber said:
Just got an e-mail off TICKETBASTARD........
Title..... DONT MISS HIM :err: who :err:

Then I opened it...........

Is it really Bens Brother :shock:
:shock: Looks like it :shock:

My friend that was at wembley on sunday asked me yesterday to find out how much HIM tix are :shock: I let her know she'd be going on her own LOL

just heard on a radio program about the new simpsons movie today with the persons which are the french voices of Homer and Marge since the debut and an interview of Matt Groening which said that the french version is the best in the world (about the voices) 8) 8)

Frenchy said:
just heard on a radio program about the new simpsons movie today with the persons which are the french voices of Homer and Marge since the debut and an interview of Matt Groening which said that the french version is the best in the world (about the voices) 8) 8)
yeah, do you expect that he would say on french radio that french voices are the worst ? :D

Frenchy said:
hey hairy, killy is on the move actually :D

Aren't you kidding ????

YIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
but i can see him only on Monday 'cause I think he's got something to do before or a thing like that :(

frenchy won't be here tomorrow evening coz i'll have to go to Fecamp to visit a shop :|

the good side is that my friend worker decided to come with me coz it's near the sea LOL LOL a good time to have a dinner together and drink some beer in front of the sea (if the weather is ok :err:)

here is the Hotel where my chamber is waiting for me 8)

photo09.jpg

and the view of the town 'Fecamp' where i have to work LOL LOL :oops:

photo10.jpg

and my bedroom :D

photo02.jpg

If anyones wondering where I've been, my computer died on monday and I've only just properly got it back :|

I dond know how I survived before I had the internet :oops: went through about 300 free text messages on my phone the past 3 days LOL

rockin_plumber said:
It is tough aint it :oops:
Imagine a whole week :shock:
Thats a scary thought :shock:

Btw Ben....I did notice you weren't here, but thought you were at college :oops:

Renault have just designed a people carrier so spacious, so comfortable and so luxurious that you can hardly notice that the kids are in the back.

They've called it the Renault McCann. :err:

Back