information, information

here is the official Sony's communique :

i didn't realize the translation LOL but alta vista so if there's some bugs, it's not me :D

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe announces the material specifications of the PLAYSTATION (R) 3 intended for the European market LONDON, 23 février/

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE) announced today that the PLAYSTATION(R)3 (PS3(TM)), which will be launched to Europe, with the Middle-East, to Africa and Australia on March 23, 2007, will call upon a new configuration of material specifications.

The PS3 intended for the European market will be characterized by Cell Broadband Engine (TM), a hard disk of 60 GB, a Blue-ray reader, a Wi-Fi connectivity integrated and a controller without wire SIXAXIS(TM). It also incarnates a new combination of material and software emulation which will make it possible the PS3 to be compatible with a broad range of titles of Playstation(R) (PS) and a limited range of titles of Playstation(R)2 (PS2).

"the PS3 is before a whole system which excels in the exploitation of plays especially conceived to exploit the power and the potential of system PS3" pointed out David Reeves, president of SCEE. "the plays conceived for the PS3 offer an incredible graphic quality, astonishing scenarios of play and an audio and video fidelity massively improved, quite simply impossible to reach with the plays of the PS and the PS2. Rather than to concentrate still on the compatibility of the PS2 in the future, the resources of the company will concentrate more and more on the development of new plays and entertainments conceived exclusively for the PS3, really drawing party from this exciting technology ".

A series of additional titles PS2 will be compatible with system PS3 thanks to a series of updates of downloadable ordinary microprograms, which will be available on network PLAYSTATION(R), www.playstation.com or via Romanian CD of the PS3. The first updates are planned for the date of launching of March 23, 2007.

The users will be able to check if their titles are compatible with the PS3 on the site http://faq.eu.playstation.com/bc. This site will be accessible as from March 23 in order to be available the day of launching.

:|

Frenchy said:
here is the official Sony's communique :

i didn't realize the translation LOL but alta vista so if there's some bugs, it's not me :D

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe announces the material specifications of the PLAYSTATION (R) 3 intended for the European market LONDON, 23 février/

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE) announced today that the PLAYSTATION(R)3 (PS3(TM)), which will be launched to Europe, with the Middle-East, to Africa and Australia on March 23, 2007, will call upon a new configuration of material specifications.

The PS3 intended for the European market will be characterized by Cell Broadband Engine (TM), a hard disk of 60 GB, a Blue-ray reader, a Wi-Fi connectivity integrated and a controller without wire SIXAXIS(TM). It also incarnates a new combination of material and software emulation which will make it possible the PS3 to be compatible with a broad range of titles of Playstation(R) (PS) and a limited range of titles of Playstation(R)2 (PS2).

"the PS3 is before a whole system which excels in the exploitation of plays especially conceived to exploit the power and the potential of system PS3" pointed out David Reeves, president of SCEE. "the plays conceived for the PS3 offer an incredible graphic quality, astonishing scenarios of play and an audio and video fidelity massively improved, quite simply impossible to reach with the plays of the PS and the PS2. Rather than to concentrate still on the compatibility of the PS2 in the future, the resources of the company will concentrate more and more on the development of new plays and entertainments conceived exclusively for the PS3, really drawing party from this exciting technology ".

A series of additional titles PS2 will be compatible with system PS3 thanks to a series of updates of downloadable ordinary microprograms, which will be available on network PLAYSTATION(R), www.playstation.com or via Romanian CD of the PS3. The first updates are planned for the date of launching of March 23, 2007.

The users will be able to check if their titles are compatible with the PS3 on the site http://faq.eu.playstation.com/bc. This site will be accessible as from March 23 in order to be available the day of launching.

:|

So that reads as though Only some games will/won't play from PS2 to PS3.
Basically the same as the backward compatability issues that they had from PS1 to PS2 then :?

afraidtoshooteddie said:
So that reads as though Only some games will/won't play from PS2 to PS3.
Basically the same as the backward compatability issues that they had from PS1 to PS2 then :?

joker :err:

the thing is that PS2 games won't be enough strong for the big capacities of the PS3. You can imagine the PS2 games's pixel will be some giants one for the PS3 LOL LOL

Frenchy said:
<=== this one is bye to the 22 000 and hi to my 23 000th post 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

One day you might catch me up :beardance:

But well done anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:

rockin_plumber said:
One day you might catch me up :beardance:

But well done anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:
Don't think i'll ever be number 1 again :( LOL

Well done frenchy :bananadance: :bananadance:

Dolplins are the only other mamals besides humans that have sex for fun.

sea03.jpg

did you see the tittle of the futur novel of Richard Barman (the name that Stephen King use to take for certain of his novels) :shock:

blazecat_tn.jpg

Back