Important announcement

thanks :wink: I was only on their site cos that was where I got sent to from the Bristol site.

Not sure if I can go or not, though...will have a think about it!

wicker nomad said:
thanks :wink: I was only on their site cos that was where I got sent to from the Bristol site.

Not sure if I can go or not, though...will have a think about it!

Are you really thinking of going ? I have to say i'm toying with the idea of going myself, it'd be brilliant, if i can get the funds together :|

Bockaaarck said:
Are you really thinking of going ? I have to say i'm toying with the idea of going myself, it'd be brilliant, if i can get the funds together :|
Yes i'm really thinking about it :D My problem is funds and finding someone else to go with....don't want to go on my own :oops:

wicker nomad said:
Yes i'm really thinking about it :D My problem is funds and finding someone else to go with....don't want to go on my own :oops:

My mate told me they we're playing in Bristol. Its about an hour and halfs drive for you isn't it? I might phone the Colston Hall box office, and see how many tickets they have. Is there no-one from where you are that wants to go? :?

I can't drive :oops: So I need to find someone with wheels!! Sure I can find someone though :D

Can you let me know what they say, if you ring :wink:

Just a question:
If 12 years old, scottish boy (I won't reveal names) hasn't herd about Ronnie James Dio, is it dangerous to this unnamed boy's living and development?

The#2RY said:
YOU WILL NOT PUT DOWN A CHANCE TO MAKE A FOOL OF ME :x ................ LOL
I just said "12 years old, scottish boy"...
I didn't mention names :p

ewil said:
Just a question:
If 12 years old, scottish boy (I won't reveal names) hasn't herd about Ronnie James Dio, is it dangerous to this unnamed boy's living and development?

he hasn't?! :shock:

ewil said:
Just a question:

Do tell us who he is LOL

Back