IMOC is offline, anyone know why?

Yes, you're right, but a break, down by the river, till the traffic dies down a bit, is really nice, one of my favorite spots.......

I'm orf to watch Eastenders, as I missed it earlier, can't help it, I'm from London, it's kind of like phoning yer Ma.......... maybe back later.........

I'm back................. God only knows why I watch a bunch of actors pretending they're in the East-End, must be because of the distant memories of the ol' metrollops! Mind you the 'Soap' isn't the way I remember it, apart from the market, so like I said, God only knows why I watch. It's a bit like a bad habit you can't break, giving up smoking was pretty hard, but giving up TV? or 'I'm a Maiden'? :suck: (I can still remember that as well......... vaguely.) ...........................:withstupid:

Christine said:
I'm back................. God only knows why I watch a bunch of actors pretending they're in the East-End, must be because of the distant memories of the ol' metrollops! Mind you the 'Soap' isn't the way I remember it, apart from the market, so like I said, God only knows why I watch. It's a bit like a bad habit you can't break, giving up smoking was pretty hard, but giving up TV? or 'I'm a Maiden'? :suck: (I can still remember that as well......... vaguely.) ...........................:withstupid:
Hi :D I'm a soap addict too LOL And still a smoker :oops:

Hello 'wicky', poor you, still smoking. :edsmoke: I know you'll find this hard to believe, but when I gave up smoking, I saved all the money and after a year, bought my 'Council House', (now 'private'.) :D
But that means I'm now WORSE off, as I have MORE bills to pay and not much money coming in.
Got to look on the bright side though, I can breathe now, and taste my food and smell the flowers (after several bouts of bronchial pneumonia, I was fighting for every breath.)
As for soaps, to be quite honest, I REALLY don't know why I watch them, or why I still listen to 'Maiden'......... :trooper:

Christine said:
Idon't know I still listen to 'Maiden'......... :trooper:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

10.gif

IMOC aint offline but.........
the thread.... How many FULL Iron Maiden songs can you play on your instrument?

Im sure there is a comedy answer there :err:
But I dont think they will understand my humor :err:

rockin_plumber said:
IMOC aint offline but.........
the thread.... How many FULL Iron Maiden songs can you play on your instrument?

Im sure there is a comedy answer there :err:
But I dont think they will understand my humor :err:

Not being a 'copyist', I don't normally play any of 'Iron Maiden's' songs all the way through, although I could if I wanted to.

I don't get the 'joke' :) you'll have to be more specific. :|
:roll: :bananadance:

WOW, have you seen your 'postcount'?

I can play many Maiden songs on drums, but I just cant get the right tone with my penis :roll:

Christine said:
Not being a 'copyist', I don't normally play any of 'Iron Maiden's' songs all the way through, although I could if I wanted to.

If you dont get it I wont warp your fragile mind........ :wink:

Postcounts........ PAH........ theyre irrelevent........

:err: but as this is my 30,000th post

TECHNO NANA

epa.gif

image.gif
image.gif
image.gif
image.gif
image.gif
image.gif
image.gif

image.gif
image.gif
image.gif
bagpuss.gif
image.gif
image.gif
image.gif

image.gif
image.gif
image.gif
image.gif
image.gif
image.gif
image.gif

epa.gif

rockin_plumber said:
Christine said:

If you dont get it I wont warp your fragile mind........ :wink:

Postcounts........ PAH........ theyre irrelevent........

:err: but as this is my 30,000th post

TECHNO NANA

epa.gif

image.gif
image.gif
image.gif
image.gif
image.gif
image.gif
image.gif

image.gif
image.gif