It's down world wide!

Is it just me or the IMBB was hacked???

Everytime i clicked it took me to a page with a cheese and a mouse...:lol:

Arrakis said:
Nope!

It's down world wide!

Is it just me or the IMBB was hacked???

Everytime i clicked it took me to a page with a cheese and a mouse...:lol:
it`s a name of the the server hosting the bb. but I don`t know. maybe it was hacked so Skunk just deleted everything. there`s no database or anything at this moment. we`ll all probably have to register again. LOL :(

Urizen said:
it`s a name of the the server hosting the bb. but I don`t know. maybe it was hacked so Skunk just deleted everything. there`s no database or anything at this moment. we`ll all probably have to register again. LOL :(
Yeah....anyway....wheter we'll get it back today or we all can say goodbye to it!

Damn...i wish we could save our PM's. :|

Arrakis said:
Yeah....anyway....wheter we'll get it back today or we all can say goodbye to it!

Damn...i wish we could save our PM's. :|
what are you trying to say? you won`t register again unless it is restored today :|

maybe Skunk backed up the database so we won`t lose everything but I doubt it :(

Urizen said:
what are you trying to say? you won`t register again unless it is restored today :|

maybe Skunk backed up the database so we won`t lose everything but I doubt it :(
I'm saying that there's a big chance that the IMBB has we know it may not exist anymore. Of course i'll register in a new one, if that's the case! I have done so always. The IMBB that went down yesterday was already my third IMBB.:D

What i meant is that if we don't get it back today it's because the situation is serious and we may have to register in a new one!

Let´s see what happens.

Arrakis said:
I'm saying that there's a big chance that the IMBB has we know it may not exist anymore. Of course i'll register in a new one, if that's the case! I have done so always. The IMBB that went down yesterday was already my third IMBB.:D

What i meant is that if we don't get it back today it's because the situation is serious and we may have to register in a new one!

Let´s see what happens.
I`m pretty sure we`ll have to register in a new one. but you never know.

I need to contact BoBo to find ou how to register in the hub

I would like to register at the lossless hub but don´t know how someone told me BoBo is the ruler of the hub. Please does someone know how can I register? Thanks

Back