I'm gonna be gone...

The#2RY said:
The CABBAGE! is back!!!!
sorry, they said Friday at the latest...idiots,
anywayz, a lot happened where I live, we got flooded, no avalanche near hear, and I started highschool, no more crap child abusing teachers :banana:
hi
thank bob u is bak
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

The#2RY said:
The CABBAGE! is back!!!!
anywayz, a lot happened where I live, we got flooded, no avalanche near hear, and I started highschool, no more crap child abusing teachers :banana:

:edbarf:

The#2RY said:
The CABBAGE! is back!!!!
huh
how old r u
i thought u were 14 or was that some crazy dream
:evil:
anyway now there is ppl
yay
one on one convos are dead borin
(especially with chicky :| )heh no offence

manic said:
huh
how old r u
i thought u were 14 or was that some crazy dream
:evil:
anyway now there is ppl
yay
one on one convos are dead borin
(especially with chicky :| )heh no offence

12 or 13 years old

Rockhardchick666 said:
am I really that boring?

ermmmmm............
depends
sometimes u just sit there quietly... in the corner... like a crazy old lady
other times u r funny LOL and cool 8) but lately uve been crazy old lady chicky and shes boring

manic said:
ermmmmm............
depends
sometimes u just sit there quietly... in the corner... like a crazy old lady
other times u r funny LOL and cool 8) but lately uve been crazy old lady chicky and shes boring

ohh yea, well, problems in family have come up, I'm not that talkitive at this moment, but if we get on a topic I like you'll hear me

Rockhardchick666 said:
am I really that boring?

Well you do tend to go on about Soccer, and Goalkeeping and Mountain Biking and skating and........... :p

:grouphug:

:bananallama: You're certainly not boring by any means Chicky :D

killers said:
well I went to a crap primary, the teachers were pushing us and pulling us and the headteacher sits in his seat eating burgers all day, here the teachers are good, and because I went to a crap primary I'll probably like this better

Bockaaarck said:
Well you do tend to go on about Soccer, and Goalkeeping and Mountain Biking and skating and........... :p

:grouphug:

:bananallama: You're certainly not boring by any means Chicky :D

:cry: okay, I get manic's point though..... :( I'm getting old

Rockhardchick666 said:
ohh yea, well, problems in family have come up, I'm not that talkitive at this moment, but if we get on a topic I like you'll hear me
o sorry
im gonna make tons of topics until u like one then :p

Back