if wicky stops smoke again, i will :err:

wicky said:
Thats right...my memory really is bollox :err: LOL

Whichever it was a long time ago I first seriously thought about quiting :oops:

I can't believe i started smoking when i think about it now, its is rubbish when you sit and down and really consider it, it has no benefit and is sooo bad for you :|

Bockaaarck said:
I can't believe i started smoking when i think about it now, its is rubbish when you sit and down and really consider it, it has no benefit and is sooo bad for you :|
True :| and all those years I spent thinking i'd go mad without them :|

Bockaaarck said:

I started coz of peer pressure :oops:

the_fugitive said:
i'm 13 and have no desire to smoke. smells nasty. there's people who do it at school and their teeth are disgusting :shock:
Good on you :wink: In a few years they'll all be wishing they'd been as strong as you :wink:

it's the same for me but I'm almost 18 LOL

You're right, the smell of it is disgusting.
I'm happy that the law in France has been executed. No smoking in public places THAT's a good law that doesn't need students to demonstrate LOL

Frenchy said:
I really need a f***** ciggie :|
I do too :|

Was talking to someone today who gave up 4 years ago, he said that the 3rd and 4th week were hard, then he finally felt like he'd beaten it ....stay strong :)

i finally lost yesterday evening against cig :|

but after 3 or 4 puffs, i crashed the cig coz it was too bad :x :banana:

I hate the sensation in my mooth after this try and i was really bad, so fuck the cig, i think i really have the will to stop :fist:

Frenchy said:
i finally lost yesterday evening against cig :|

but after 3 or 4 puffs, i crashed the cig coz it was too bad :x :banana:

I hate the sensation in my mooth after this try and i was really bad, so fuck the cig, i think i really have the will to stop :fist:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :|

BAD FRENCHY :|

Let this be a lesson to you...

CIGS ARE BAD 8)

Frenchy said:
it's a certitude for me now :fist:

sorry wicky :oops:
At least you didn't smoke all of it :wink:

I've had a hard day today...been so close to giving in, but I didn't :fist:

animated_cat_18768.gif

Back