I MADE EVERYTHING UP ABOUT FRESTER

DAVROS said:
I will tell him about you.He is a armed crimanal now you know :evil:

LOL

i was only kidding , besides , say a dog attacked or killed a member of my family , i`d personally cut its ears off the force it to eat them , then i`d decapitate it . LOL

But serisouly you would want to kill it.

:shock: :( :? I don't really know what to say :| I don't have children, so i can only guess how i would react if i thought one of "mine" was in danger. I would certainly react on an emotional/instinct basis ( i guess) IE: i would want to subject anyone/thing that endangered my kids to the most un-speakable, fierce, retributional action or retaliation that any of you may be able to imagine ( those of you with kids, i guess i'm preaching to the "already converted" )

frester, i can't say "I know how you feel" or "I'd have done the same thing", because i don't know. All i can say is this:

You protected the one's you love, and on my view and any view, I would say that's exactly what i would have done.

All the best

Bockaaarck

Bockaaarck said:
frester, i can't say "I know how you feel" or "I'd have done the same thing", because i don't know. All i can say is this:

You protected the one's you love, and on my view and any view, I would say that's exactly what i would have done.

WELL SAID

:clansman: :clansman: :clansman: :clansman: :clansman: :clansman:

Back