Holland vs Sweden(results)

Holland won on penalties. 6-5
The match is a thriller!! on Ex time, Sweden struck the post 2 times with Ljungberg and Larsson. I hope Holland won and they won!! :banana:

Rockhardchick666

Rockhardchick666 said:
non, Denmark and Holand, its on tommorrow.... I'd personally like Czech and Holland to go for finals
and if magically our contry is slow and I don't get games same time as you, shut your mouth about Czech and denmark till tommorrow, please :)

BoBo

Rockhardchick666 said:
non, Denmark and Holand, its on tommorrow.... I'd personally like Czech and Holland to go for finals
Hmmm.... I'm trying to understand this, but nothing.

BoBo

On my prognosis for Portugal - Czech for the final you said "non, Denmark and Holand, its on tommorrow" and "I'd personally like Czech and Holland to go for finals".

I don't know what you meant.

Maybe only that you want Czech and Holland in the final. :)

Rockhardchick666

BoBo said:
Portugal-Czech final :?
hah sorry, ok for me to explain this, it will sound very 13 year old gossip - ish I thought that you though that I ment that Portugal and Czech were playing tommorrow :( I don't think I said that right, ahh I tried

BoBo

Right interpretation of my reply is "Are Portugal and Czech Rep. favorites for the final?" :)

Sweden are out.
There must be a conspiracy somewhere. Or, unlike the fucking Italians, we can admit that the other team was better.

maiden89

GreenStreet said:
Or, unlike the fucking Italians, we can admit that the other team was better.
Hey not all the Italians think that there was a real cospiracy! :shock: There are who knows that we deserved to be eliminated!