History pt2

Sparky

Evening everybody, i'm a newbie to the site so HOWDO EVERYONE. Has anyone heard rumours of when this History pt2 is coming out. Been a maiden fan since 82 and am 33 now. I STARTED AT A YOUNG AND IMPRESSIONABLE AGE and i come from the best place for concerts . . . NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE. hOPE TO CHAT TO YOU ALL REAL SOON. P.s what was everyone elses best maiden gig of all time? Mine had to be Seventh son at Donington.

Welcome Sparky :wink:
I've not heard anything about dates for History pt2, hopefully they won't make us wait too long!.....a definate date for Death on the Road dvd would be nice too :err: Every site I check has got a different date :?
Best gig I think must be Hammy this year, the atmosphere was fantastic :banana:

wicker nomad said:
Welcome Sparky :wink:
I've not heard anything about dates for History pt2, hopefully they won't make us wait too long!.....a definate date for Death on the Road dvd would be nice too :err: Every site I check has got a different date :?
Best gig I think must be Hammy this year, the atmosphere was fantastic :banana:
read the reviews of it and it looked brilliant. you from down there wicker nomad? erm how do i get a picture on my id?

Sparky said:
read the reviews of it and it looked brilliant. you from down there wicker nomad? erm how do i get a picture on my id?
I'm from Devon, near Exeter. Click on your profile and near the bottom of the page you can choose an avatar, or upload one from your puter. I'm having trouble getting one from my puter at the moment, don't know if that's my puters fault or the boards though.

wicker nomad said:
I'm 33 too btw...don't worry we're not the eldest here :D Frenchy's ancient :err:

I hate my mirror
1.gif

wicker nomad said:
sorry :grouphug:

no it was funny............................................................................................................................................................ :| ..........................................................................................................................................................

Frenchy said:
no it was funny............................................................................................................................................................ :| ..........................................................................................................................................................
Thats made me feel really guilty :err:

LOL

Frenchy said:

it was LOL LOL LOL

Sparky said:
Evening everybody, i'm a newbie to the site so HOWDO EVERYONE. Has anyone heard rumours of when this History pt2 is coming out. Been a maiden fan since 82 and am 33 now. I STARTED AT A YOUNG AND IMPRESSIONABLE AGE and i come from the best place for concerts . . . NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE. hOPE TO CHAT TO YOU ALL REAL SOON. P.s what was everyone elses best maiden gig of all time? Mine had to be Seventh son at Donington.

I hope that they will wait with history part 2 for the 5 years, but that's probably not possible

Back