hi i relly like the music

do u like them

• yea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
pyss pore said:
hi i relly like the music iron mayden write. how do u find wat there best albems ar. like i herd the song be qwick or b dead and its rilly kool, i want another songs like it :fist: :bananabang:

i dont kno i thot they were medal but sum1 told me there punk rock, like in there first albem. is this true please descus LOL :withstupid:

thank u for evrything :roll: :clansman:

ok also wats the name of there singer cuz i HATE HIM hes wat sux about the band but other than that there kool. :banana: :? :suck:

k lol brb, u gt skwl 2moz? =]

Idiot

pyss pore said:
hi i relly like the music iron mayden write. how do u find wat there best albems ar. like i herd the song be qwick or b dead and its rilly kool, i want another songs like it :fist: :bananabang:

i dont kno i thot they were medal but sum1 told me there punk rock, like in there first albem. is this true please descus LOL :withstupid:

thank u for evrything :roll: :clansman:

ok also wats the name of there singer cuz i HATE HIM hes wat sux about the band but other than that there kool. :banana: :? :suck:

Alright. I'm really having trouble reading what the fuck you typed, I actully had to sit back so I don't slaughter you in one post.

The best albums.. start off by buying all of them. Then find the one you like the most. It's like choosing your brand of bread. It's all the same, just different names.

Their first few albums were a bit punkier because underground punk was the thing then, and with having Paul as the singer, it gave a more punkier feel.

As for you offending everyone with your very stupid last sentance. (Your opion isn't stupid, it can't be wrong) What was stupid about it, was two reasons:
(1) you said Bruce was the thing that sucked about Maiden, outloud, big big no no.
(2) You said Bruce was the thing that sucked about Maiden, outloud, on a Iron Maiden fan site, Big Big Big Big no no.

As for you offending everyone with your very stupid last sentance. (Your opion isn't stupid, it can't be wrong) What was stupid about it, was two reasons:
(1) you said Bruce was the thing that sucked about Maiden, outloud, big big no no.
(2) You said Bruce was the thing that sucked about Maiden, outloud, on a Iron Maiden fan site, Big Big Big Big no no.[/quote]This person can't be for real,he must be a wind up.He can't spill eather ind hiz inglash is drudfill LOL

Back